Android Studio Offline Installer Free Download
Android Studio Offline Installer is the official development suite for Android. Download Android Studio Offline Installer. Android Studio contains all the elements like code editor, code templates and virtual android emulator to build the android application. Android Studio provides all the necessary features for the app creators, and it is an excellent software for the android app developers. All the features in Android studio work seamlessly, and any changes or modification to the code will appear on the virtual device emulator. Android Studio will bring a whole level of immediacy to the app developers which they can’t find in any other development suites. Beginners will find challenging to understand Android Studio, but anyone with the basic coding knowledge will understand its features quickly. Android Studio is a fantastic and free tool for the development community. While starting the new project in Android Studio, the structure of the project will appear with all the files held within the directory. Android Studio also allows you to view any visual changes that you modified to your app and you can also see how it looks on different android devices with different resolutions and configurations.
Android Studio Offline Installer is available for download on Windows, macOS, and Linux Based operating systems. Android Studio was released as a replacement for the ADT (Eclipse Android Development Tools) as a primary IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for the native Android application development. It was released at Google I/O conference on May 16, 2013. Android Studio offers a straightforward and robust development environment for the development community, and it also provides the easiest way to test the performance on other types of devices. While creating the android application, you will find all the wizards and templates for the required elements and the full-fledged editor will offer a lot of tools to speed up the application development.
Android Studio Offline Installer – Specifications
Software Name: Android Studio
Version: Latest version 184.108.40.206
Software Categories: Developer Apps
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 683MB
Features of Android Studio Offline
The top features of Android Studio Offline Download are listed below
Android Virtual Device: It allows you to run and debug the applications in the Android Studio.
Rich Colour Preview Editor: With the help of the rich colour preview editor, you can see the preview of colour while adding the colours as a resource. You can see the preview on the left side of the editor.
Google Cloud Platform: Android studio comes with the support for Google Cloud Platform, it means you will have integration with the Firebase Cloud Messaging and Google App Engine.
Rich Layout Editor: It helps you to drag and drop the UI components, preview layouts on a different screen. The preview will appear immediately after you modified in the layout editor.
Deep Code Analysis: Deep Code Analysis gives a detailed explanation about the exception based on the added annotation. Moreover, you can also inspect the code in the whole project, and IntelliJ will list all the lint errors during the inspection of the code.
- It has the capability to pro-guard and app signing.
- It supports Gradle-based build.
- Link tools to catch usability, performance and version compatibility.
- Templates wizards to make common Android designs and elements.
Related Softwares for Android Studio Offline Installer
The Related Softwares for Android Studio Offline Installer Download are listed below. Install Android Studio Offline.
- MATLAB Offline Installer is a high-performance language application developed for technical computing.
- Windows SDK Offline Installer is the Powerful Software Development Kit, which allows you to develop applications efficiently.
- MinGW Offline Installer is an amazing programming tool, and the main aim of the application is helping developers for creating an application.
- MySQL Offline Installer is an amazing database software which provides the necessary database for collecting and storing data.
- Code Composer Studio Offline Installer is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) which supports TI’s Embedded processors’ portfolio and Microcontroller.
Download Android Studio Offline Installer
Android Studio Offline Download is compatible with all type of Windows 7,8,8.1,10 operating systems and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Click here to Download Android Studio App Offline Installer
System Requirements for Android Studio Offline Installer
- Windows 7/8/10 (32 or 64 bit)
- Minimum 3GB RAM
- Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280*800
Previous Versions of Android Studio Offline Installer
- Android Studio 3.0
- Android Studio 2.3.3
- Android Studio 2.3.2
- Android Studio 2.3.1
- Android Studio 2.3.0
- Android Studio 2.2.3
- Android Studio 2.2.2
- Android Studio 2.2.1
- Android Studio 2.2.0
- Android Studio 2.1.3
- Android Studio 2.1.2
- Android Studio 2.1.1
- Android Studio 2.1.0
What’s New in Android Studio Offline Installer Version 220.127.116.11
- Minor update for general bug fixes and performance improvements.
How to install Android Studio Offline
Here is a simple step by step method to install Android Studio Offline
Step 1: Download Android Studio to your PC by clicking the above download link.
Step 2: Double-click and ran the downloaded installer file to start the installation process.
Step 3: Then go through the on-screen instructions and wait for Android Studio to get installed on your PC.
Step 4: Once the installation process gets finished, tap “Finish” to close the installer tab.
Step 5: Then you can use Android Studio to develop the android applications with several exciting features that you can’t find on any other development suites.
Incoming Related Searches
- Android Studio offline downloads for xp
- Android Studio offline installer msi
- Android Studio offline installer for windows 7 32 bit
- Android Studio Offline Download
- Android Studio Offline Installer Download