DivX Offline Installer For Windows PC
DivX Offline Installer – DivX is a video codec products developed by DivX, LLC. The DivX codec is notable for its ability to compress lengthy video segments into small sizes while maintaining relatively high visual quality. There are three DivX codecs; the first MPEG-4 Part 2 DivX codec, the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC DivX Plus HD codec and the High-Efficiency. The video codec, which was not MPEG-4 compliant, was extracted around by French hacker Jerome Rota also known as Gej at Montpellier. The Microsoft codec initially required that the compressed output is in an ASF file. It was altered to allow other containers such as Audio Video Interleave. Rota hacked the Microsoft codec due to newer versions of the Windows Media Player would not play his video portfolio and résumé that encoded with it.
It is a free 15-day trial of DivX Plus Converter for those plan to convert files to DivX, a DLNA media server and web player browser extension like various other free trials of plug-ins. The player that optimized for movies, and web video clips in the Internet’s most popular formats, including AVI, DIVX, MKV, MP4 and more.
Specifications of DivX Offline Installer
Software Name: DivX
Software Author Name: DivX LLC
Version: Latest version 10.8.3
Software Categories: Multimedia
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 67.5 Mb
Features of DivX Offline Installer
The Top features of DivX Installer are
- The converter comes equipped with DivX profiles for creating DivX, H.264 and HEVC videos compatible with more than 1 million DivX Certified devices.
- Set bitrate has limit video resolution and file size by combining multiple clips or rotates video before you convert.
- DivX Offline Installer with Four encoding modes for HEVC profiles gives you, even more, control over when maximizing quality or prioritize speed.
- Add multiple files to Converter’s queue so that you can set and forget it, or combine them into a single output file.
- Adding MPEG-2 Plug-in, it is to convert non-encrypted DVDs to DivX for digital backup of your personal video collection.
- Pass through original audio or add up to 8 audio tracks and subtitles (SRT, ASS, SSA).
- Select your preferred audio output format, quickly change the order of your audio and subtitle tracks with a simple click. The converter accepts most popular audio formats.
Related Softwares for DivX Offline Installer
The Related Softwares for DivX Offline Installer are listed below.
Format Factory supports converting all the popular video, audio, picture formats to other formats
Record QuickTime screen for QuickTime player is easy to record what’s occurring on Mac’s screen. Also, it will record just a region of the screen.
Media Player Classic Offline Installer has the option of remove tearing.
KMPlayer Offline Installer has High-resolution supported to the movie which makes clarity and without any sight effects.
Adobe Flash Player Offline Installer supports Advanced Compression Technology
Download DivX Offline Installer
DivX Offline Installer is compatible with all type of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
How to download DivX Offline Installer
The step by step procedure to Download DivX Offline
Step 1: Download DivX Offline Installer to your Windows PC by clicking the above icon.
Step 2: Wait for DivX Installer file to download on your PC, once it downloaded double click and ran the installer file to open the installer tab.
Step 3: Then go through the onscreen instructions and Wait for DivX to install on your PC.
Step4: Once it downloaded, Click Finish to close the installer tab.
Incoming Related Searches
- Divx offline installer download
- DivX offline installer 2016
- DivX offline installer 2015
Thank You for reading the post. If you have any queries about DivX Offline Installer, please comment below.