Google Drive Offline Installer:
Google Drive Offline Installer – Google Drive is a safe place to store all your files. With Google Drive, you can create, collaborate, share and keep all the files with safe. The files like videos, images, and documents, etc., will be backed up safely and it makes sure that you can’t lose any data. Google Drive creates a directory on your PC which automatically shares the files and folders that you saved there. The Google Drive is usable through Gmail Accounts. The free form of Google Drive offers 15gb of free space while the paid versions will provide the free space up to 16tb. Moreover, there is no restriction in movement speed.
The offline installer is available for both 32bit and 64bit platforms. You can upload all type of files like videos, images, Google Documents, Word Documents, Excel Sheets and Powerpoint Presentations, etc., Your files in Google Drive can be reached anywhere with the smartphone, computer or tablet. It can be installed in all type of operating systems include Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
Features Of Google Drive:
Here are some top features of Google Drive Offline Installer
- Users can store any files includes images, videos, stories, designs, drawings, documents, etc., up to 15 GB of free Google online storage.
- The main feature about Google Drive is that the files in Google Drive can be reached anywhere with the help of Smartphones, computers, and tablet.
- Users can easily invite others to view, download and collaborate on files that you want. And there is no need for email attachment.
- If you want to find a particular file in a Google Drive where a large number of files were present, users can search by keyword or filter by file type and more.
- Google Drive can recognize text in scanned documents by using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) or in images by using image recognition.
- Files in Google Drive are very private until you want to share them.
- Like Gmail and other Google Services, Google Drive is encrypted with security protocol named SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). SSL is the standard technology used to establish an encrypted link between a browser and a web server.
Download Google Drive Offline Installer:
How to download Google Drive Offline:
Simple step by step procedure to Download Google Drive Offline
Step 1: Download the Google Drive to your PC by clicking the above icon.
Step 2: Wait until the installer file (.exe) downloads and once it downloaded double click and ran the installer file.
Step3: Then go through the onscreen instructions and wait for Google Drive to install on your PC.
Step 4: Once it installed, click Finish to close the installer tab.
Step 5: Then sync your Gmail account and use the Google Drive to access your files anywhere through well-protected cloud storage and file backup for your photos, videos, files and more.
Images of Google Drive:
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any queries or comments about Google Drive Offline Installer, please comment below.