Minecraft Offline Installer Free Download
Minecraft is a fantastic game developed by Mojang Studios. It is a Sandbox video game that is created using Java language. This game is a mixture of creativity, exploration, and survival. It is an open-source game that does not have any particular tasks or goals. Minecraft has different game modes such as Survival, Hardcore, Creative, Adventure, and Spectator mode. In Survival mode, you need to mine minerals, build shelter and fight monsters at night. Similarly, each game mode has its own format to play. You can also chat with other players online in this game. Minecraft Offline Installer is packed with several features in it.
Minecraft is a premium game that charges $26.99. If you intend to get more features, you can choose the subscription plan for $29.99. It is supported on Windows 7 or later versions. Minecraft is the best survival game that is simple and easy to play.
Software Name: Minecraft
Software Author Name: Mojang
Version: Latest version 1.19
Software Categories: Games
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File Size: 31.7 MB
Features of Minecraft
- It supports multi-player and you can easily interact with your fellow players.
- You can edit and customize your profile account.
- You can play this game offline and it is available in nearly 57 languages.
- Minecraft consists of five game modes – Survival, Hardcore, Creative, Adventure, and Spectator mode.
- The launcher of this game will not store your passcode. It will use the refresh token to get into the game. It automatically updates all the launchers.
- The Minecraft game can update your game library such as LWJGL.
- This game is compatible with multiple devices.
- Origin allows you to connect and chat with friends while playing games
- League of Legends is a popular game where you need to destroy your enemy’s nexus while defending your troop.
- Osu is the Japanese rhythm game for the Nintendo DS.
- Dota 2 is the best fantasy game developed by Valve.
Download Minecraft Offline Installer
Minecraft is compatible with Windows 7 or later versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Minecraft Offline Installer – Download
System Requirements for Minecraft
Supported OS (32-bit and 64-bit): Windows 7 or later.
Processor: Intel i3 or higher / AMD A8 or later.
RAM: 2 GB or higher.
Hard-Disk Space: 1 GB.
Previous Versions of Minecraft
The old versions of Minecraft are listed below.
How to Install Minecraft on PC
#1. Download the Minecraft installer file on your PC by clicking the above link.
#2. After downloading the file, tap it and select Install on the pop-up.
#3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the Minecraft app on your PC.
#4. Once installed, tap Finish and enjoy playing the Minecraft game on your PC.
Follow the above steps to install Minecraft on your Windows PC. Minecraft is one of the most interesting games to play. The graphics of this game is highly good and it allows you to explore the game world at ease.