PicsArt for Windows PC Free Download
PicsArt is a popular photo editing tool used for creating excellent photos. It is similar to other photo editors such as Photoshop Express and Fresh Paint. Once you added a photo in PicsArt, you have a lot of various editing options to work with, and it has plenty of different filters to change the feel of the photo. In addition, you can apply effects to your photos and choose a decent range of preset filters. PicsArt is available for Windows and Android operating systems. PicsArt is compatible with only Windows 10 or higher versions.
By opening an account on the PicsArt website, you can share images with other PicsArt users. You can also export your images directly from PicsArt to Social networks like Facebook and other platforms like Tumblr, Dropbox, and Flickr.
Specifications of PicsArt
Software Name: PicsArt
Software Author Name: PicsArt Inc.
Version: Latest version 9.4.0
Software Categories: Multimedia
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 284.1 MB
Features of PicsArt
- PicsArt Photo Studio has different varieties of preset filters, and it is packed with different effects to change the tone of the image.
- It has lots of in-built tools to work on your image, the tools include crop, adjust, clone, motion, stretch, perspective adjustment, curves, enhance, and tilt-shift.
- The options like adding masks, stickers, frames, and text will give you an impressive output in the image.
- It is equipped with more than 200 designer fonts. You can use your desired fonts to add text to the image.
- PicsArt drawing tool allows you to create digital illustrations by using different customizable brushes.
- PicsArt collage maker uses different tools like adding background, templates, and frames for creating impressive photos. You can easily combine multiple photos into a single one.
- It helps you to discover an artist. The instant sharing option will help you to share your image on a social network or through the mail.
- Adobe Photoshop CC is one of the most advanced and efficient image editors application.
- Camtasia Studio 8 is used to create professional-quality videos with powerful screen recording and video editing tools.
- Picasa is a computer suite application used as an image organizer and to edit photos.
- Adobe Illustrator is one of the best tools for vector drawing that allows you to create a professional design.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 is an easy-to-use photo editing tool that is equipped with several advanced editing tools.
Download PicsArt for Windows PC
PicsArt for Windows PC is compatible with all types of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
PicsArt for Windows PC – Download
System Requirements for PicsArt
Supported OS (32-bit and 64-bit): Windows 10 version 17763.0 or higher
Processor: Intel i5 or above.
RAM: 4 GB (Minimum)
Hard-Disk Space: Minimum 10 GB
Previous Versions of PicsArt
How to Install PicsArt on Windows PC
1. Download the PicsArt installer file by clicking the above link.
2. Double click and run the installer file.
3. Click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to install the application.
4. Wait till the file gets installed on your PC.
5. Once installed, open the PicsArt app and edit your photos.
Compared to Android, the PicsArt version for Windows include only fewer features. But, the user-friendly design of this application allows you to edit photos easily without any technical guidance. Overall, it is one of the best photo editing tools for beginners.