Firefox Offline Installer For Windows PC:
Firefox Offline Installer – In 2002, the Firefox or Mozilla Firefox browser was developed by Mozilla Foundation and the Mozilla Corporation. Firefox is an open source and free web-browser with various features. At 2004, Firefox was the first browser to challenge Microsoft Internet Explorer. From now, Firefox consistently featured in the top three web browsers across the world. Some of the applications, utility tools, multimedia apps and security features that can be downloaded from the Mozilla extension directory. Some of the features like pop-up blocking, spell checking, live bookmarking, private browsing, incremental find, tabbed browsing, location-aware browsing and download manager are well designed.
The name Mozilla Firefox has undergone several changes. Initially, it was called as Phoneix and then it has been modified as “Firebird” due to some issues with Phoneix Technologies. Later it was changed as Mozilla Firebird to avoid confusion with Firebird Database Software project. On February 9, 2004, the name Mozilla Firefox has been modified from Mozilla Firebird.
Related Post: Opera Offline Installer
Key Features of Firefox Offline Installer:
- Mozilla Firefox has a simple UI which makes you browse very easily and quickly.
- Mozilla Firefox has a large number of themes; that can be downloaded from the “add-ons” in the Toolbar. Users can change the appearance of the browser according to their convenient.
- When comes to security, Firefox comes with Anti-Phishing that warn you and protects you from the sites are pretend. It has built-in Anti-Malware that protects you from accessing infected files.
- Firefox also has Windows antivirus software, which scans every file you downloaded for possible threats.
- Private browsing will help you to erase the browsing history, password storing, cookie storing and even the downloaded file list will not be saved.
- Firefox has an option of Multi-language support. So there is no language barrier in Mozilla Firefox Browser.
- Firefox has multiple video and web content using layer based direct2D and direct3D graphics systems.
- In Mozilla Firefox, you can open many tabs in a single glimpse.
- You can drag and drop the items that you want, or you just simply right click on the navigation bar to access your individual components.
Download Firefox Offline Installer:
How to download Firefox Offline:
Step 1: Download Firefox to your PC by clicking the above icon.
Step 2: Wait until the installer file downloads on your PC.
Step 3: Once it downloaded, double click and run the installer file.
Step 4: Then go through the on-screen instructions, and within few minutes Firefox will be installed in no time.
Step 5: Then you can use Firefox for most advanced and secure browsing experience.
Overall Firefox is the 2nd top most used web browser around the world and the Mozilla Foundation has continually improved the speed, security, and features of the browser. Thanks for reading the post. If you have any query or comment about Firefox Offline Installer, please comment below!