Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer for Windows PC
Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer is an application framework for writing and running rich internet applications similar to Adobe Flash. A plugin for Silverlight is also available for some browsers. The earlier versions of Silverlight focused on Streaming media, while the latest versions of Silverlight support multimedia, graphics, and animation. It also gave developers support for CLI languages and development tools. Microsoft Silverlight is one of the two application development platforms for Windows Phone. But the web pages which use Silverlight cannot run on the Windows Phone or Windows Mobile versions of Internet Explorer, as there will be no plugin for Internet Explorer on those platforms. Microsoft Silverlight provides a retained mode graphics system similar to WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), and it integrates graphics, multimedia, animations, and interactivity into a unique run-time environment.
Microsoft Silverlight can also be used to create Windows Sidebar gadgets for Windows Vista. It supports fast, cost-effective delivery of video with high-quality to all the key browsers running on the Mac OS or Windows systems. Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer is compatible with all types of Windows versions, and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Specifications of Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer
Software Name: Microsoft Silverlight
Software Author Name: Microsoft Corporation
Version: Latest version 5.1.50907
Software Categories: Developer Apps
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 9.7 Mb (32 Bit), 12.6 Mb (64 Bit)
Features of Microsoft Silverlight
The top features of Microsoft Silverlight are listed below
IIS Smooth Streaming – IIS Smooth Streaming allows you to deliver high definition video streams that playback smoothly on any device running Silverlight.
SketchFlow – SketchFlow is a part of Expression Studio Ultimate, and it revolutionizes the speed and efficiency, with which you can express a vision for an application.
PivotViewer – PivotViewer allows to interact with massive amounts of data on the web in ways that are compelling, informative, and fun.
Pixel Shader – The effects of Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer include blur and drop shadow that can be applied to any graphical content and animated. In addition to this, you can also write your effect.
Media Format Extensibility – With the new Raw AV pipeline, Microsoft Silverlight can easily support a large variety of third-party codecs.
Skinning and Styling – With Silverlight, you can easily create graphics and then use them to customize controls like the look of a scrollbar.
Deep Zoom – Deep Zoom is the fastest, smoothest, zooming technology on the Web which brings the highest resolution images and frame rates.
Perspective 3D Graphics – Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer allows designers and developers to apply content on a 3D plane. Users can also rotate or scale the live content in space without writing any additional code.
New Controls – Microsoft Silverlight is packed with above 60 high-quality, skinnable and customizable out-of-the-box controls like charting and media, new layout containers, and much more.
Related Softwares for Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer
The Related Softwares for Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer are listed below. Install Microsoft Silverlight Offline.
- .NET Framework Offline Installer for Windows PC is a new Microsoft Windows applications developed using.NET Framework and becoming mandatory to install
- Dreamweaver Offline Installer for Windows PC Code Editor helps to code faster and with flexibility.
- AutoCAD Offline Installer for Windows PC developed by making a simple and graph-friendly interface that helps the user to create their own interface.
- Qt Offline Installer for Windows PC can create interactive and customizable 3D charts and data visualization for an amazing UX.
- Macrium Reflect Offline Installer for Windows PC is a complete crash rescue solution for your home and office.
Download Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer
Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer is compatible with all type of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users. Get Microsoft Silverlight Setup now.
Click here to Download Microsoft Silverlight App Offline Installer
Previous Versions of Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer
The previous versions of Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer & Download Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer Latest Version here.
- Silverlight 5.1.50906 – Released: 12 Apr 2017
- Silverlight 5.1.50905 – Released: 15 Mar 2017
- Silverlight 5.1.50901 – Released: 17 Oct 2016
- Silverlight 5.1.50709 – Released: 15 Sep 2016
- Silverlight 5.1.50428 – Released: 22 Jun 2016
- Silverlight 5.1.41212 – Released: 13 Jan 2016
- Silverlight 5.1.41105 – Released: 09 Dec 2015
- Silverlight 5.1.40728 – Released: 12 Aug 2015
- Silverlight 5.1.40620 – Released: 03 Jul 2015
- Silverlight 5.1.40416 – Released: 13 May 2015
How to Download Microsoft Silverlight Offline
Step by Step procedure to install Microsoft Silverlight Offline
Step 1: Download Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer to your PC by clicking the above icon.
Step 2: Then double click and run the installer file of Microsoft Silverlight.
Step 3: Then go through the onscreen instructions.
Step 4: Then wait for Microsoft Silverlight to install on your desktop.
Step 5: Once the installation process is finished, click “Close” to close the installer tab.
Incoming Related Searches
- Microsoft Silverlight offline installer 64 bit
- Microsoft Silverlight offline installer 32 bit
- Microsoft Silverlight 5 offline installer
- Microsoft Silverlight Offline Download
- Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer Download
Thank you for reading the post. For further queries about Microsoft Silverlight Offline Installer, please comment below.