Vlc Offline Installer:
Vlc Offline Installer – Vlc media player is an open source, free, light and easy handling media player to play all video and audio formats. Vlc media player is the most popular downloaded media player around the world. It was first released in 2001 non-profit organisation “VideoLAN”. They became so popular within few years due to its multi-format playback abilities. Still Now, the simple, basic UI and the vast array of customization options kept Vlc media player at the top of the media players. It can play all type of video formats including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, MP3, OGG, etc., and as well as for DVD’s and VCD’s and it can play internet video streams also.
With the New Audio Core, Hardware Decoding and Encoding, Preparation for Ultra-Hd video, port to mobile platforms and care to support more formats is the main aim for the Vlc media player. It dominates the free media player market for nearly ten years and looks like it will continue to dominate for upcoming years.
Top Features of Vlc Offline Installer:
- Vlc can play all type of video and audio formats without any crash, or any “codec missing” error messages.
- It can play partial or incomplete media files. Hence you can preview the files before it downloads.
- The basic or simple look of Vlc will help the users to use the player with ease.
- With Vlc You can play with synchronization settings that include a graphic equaliser with a lot of features like multiple pre-sets, overlays, Atmo Light Video Effects, special effects and with that customizable range compression settings are also included.
- Users can add subtitles to any video formats by just adding SRT file to the folder where the video presents.
- Without any codec packs, you can play codecs like MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3.
- You can change or convert the media files from one format to another format, and you can extract the audio from the video files, and you can save them as a separate file.
- You can download youtube videos or videos from other sites by pasting the URL of the video in the Network Stream option.
- A lot of skins and customization options will make Vlc to looks pleasant in appearance.
- Users can create a skin with the help of Vlc skin editor, and you can install extensions.
- Vlc can be used as a screen recording tool.
Related Post: Firefox Offline Installer
Download Vlc Offline Installer:
How to download Vlc Offline:
Here are the simple step by step procedure to download Vlc Offline
Step 1: Download Vlc media player to your Windows PC by clicking the above icon.
Step 2: Wait until the installer file downloads on your PC.
Step 3: Once it downloaded double click and ran the installer file. The installation tab will be open.
Step 4: Then go through the onscreen instructions and wait for Vlc to install on your PC.
Step 5: Once it installs click Finish to close the installation tab.
Step 6: Then you can use Vlc Media Player with the most advanced option to play all type of media files.
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any comments or query about Vlc Offline Installer, Please Comment below.