UC Browser Offline Installer for Windows PC
UC Browser is a web browser developed by the Chinese mobile Internet company named UC Web, and it is owned by the Alibaba Group of China. UC Browser uses cloud acceleration and data compression technology to load the web page content faster than the usual time. It is adapted to some network environments and supports multi-file format downloading. In addition to that, UC Browser offline installer has an HTML5 web app and cloud syncing features. It also supports simultaneous downloads and includes a download manager, where we can pause-and-resume downloads.
The UC Browser Offline Installer not only allows you to add bookmarks, but it will also allow you to import all your preferred bookmarks from Internet Explorer or from an HTML file. It is compatible with all types of Windows versions and is available for both 32bit and 64bit users. It allows you to perform various functions such as adding multiple tabs, creating shortcuts for a particular website, etc. The ad-block feature in the UC browser allows you to browse without any ads.
Specifications of UC Browser Offline Installer
Software Name: UC Browser
Software Author Name: UC Web Inc.
Version: Latest version 188.8.131.522
Software Categories: Browsers
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 48.64 MB
Features of UC Browser
The top features of UC Browser are listed below.
Fast Downloads: With UC Browser, you can enjoy fast downloads with a pause and resume option and a smart file manager
Data Compression: With the help of improved data compression technology, UC Browser can save more data and will boost your browsing speed.
Fun & Easy to Use: UC Browser has customizable speed dials, themes, and add-ons, plus unique and user-friendly features that make you browse with ease and fun.
Video Grabber: Video Grabber feature will help you to download any online video with one click.
Pop-out video: It will help you to watch the video in a separate window while browsing on the internet.
Speed Boost: It supports accelerated page loading and files downloading.
Built-in Ad Block: UC Browser will keep you Stay away from unwanted ads by enabling the option Ad Block.
Related Softwares for UC Browser Offline Installer
The Related Softwares for UC Browser Offline Installer are listed below.
- 1st Browser Offline Installer for Windows PC is the first interactive browser, and it based on Chrome engine, and it works as s customize and solid gateway for the internet.
- Betternet for Windows PC Free Download is free to download, and you can access all functions for free.
- Maxthon Offline Installer For Windows PC dual display engine of Maxthon recognizes and load older, non-standard pages faster than any other browsers.
- Internet Explorer Offline Installer For Windows PC supports HTML4.01, CSS level 1, level 2 and level 3, HTML 5, XML 1.0 and DOM level 1 with implementation gaps.
- Yandex Browser Offline Installer For Windows PC is very straightforward and easy to use internet browser.
Download UC Browser Offline Installer
This application is compatible with all types of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
UC Browser Offline Installer – Download
System Requirements for UC Browser
- OS (32-bit and 64-bit): Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
- Processor: 1GHz or faster processor.
- Hard-Disk Space: 1 GB
- RAM: 512 MB (Recommended: 1 GB RAM or greater)
- Screen Resolution: 1366 X 768
Previous Versions of UC Browser Offline Installer
The previous versions of UC Browser Offline Installer are,
What’s New in UC Browser Offline Installer Version 184.108.40.2062
- Fixed all issues and improved the performance of the app.
How to download UC Browser Offline
Step-by-step procedure to install UC Browser on PC.
1. Download UC Browser Offline Installer by tapping the above link.
2. Then, wait for the UC Browser installer file to download on your PC. After downloading, double-click and run the installer file.
3. Click the Install button to start the installation process.
4. Once the installation process is finished, you can use the UC Browser on PC.
The neat and sleek interface of the UC browser is highly appealing and allows users to browse without any difficulties. The file size of the UC browser is less compared to other browsers and it does not occupy more space on your PC. If you’re looking for a fast browser, the UC browser is the best one to choose.