GIMP Offline Installer For Windows PC
GIMP Offline Installer is a handy tool that is used for photo editing. As it is a free image manipulating program, and it has got some cool features now that you can enhance your image with the photo retouching features inside the GIMP. With this, it has other free or paid image editors are available. The GIMP photo editor has many basic to advanced features for free. Then the Adobe Photoshop Gimp image editor has become popular among the newbies and professionals.
After you download the GIMP for Windows 10 from Softlay, then the installation process is quite easy. The overall interface is quite easy and user-friendly, and all the important features are listed in the main Tabs. It helps you to change color, Brightness, and Contrast. The fullscreen preview does not only allow you to preview your creative work, but it also does the editing work during most of your screen estate. To save time, the GIMP software can batch-process images. You can make the image on mass production on a large scale.
The GIMP image editor is the best of all file conversion. You can convert the JEPG to GIF and PNG to JPEG. While compared with other photo editing software, it is easy to use as a newbie, and you can quickly become familiar with this GIMP software and its features and options. Using this, you can increase your productivity and the extension to accomplish your task.
Specifications of GIMP
Software Name: GIMP
Software Author Name: GIMP
Version: Latest version 2.10.34
Software Categories: Multimedia
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 85.43 Mb
Features of GIMP
The salient features of GIMP Offline Installer
Convert Popular Photo Formats: The File formats supported for conversion include GIF, JPEG, PNG, XPM, TIFF, TGA, MPEG, PS, PDF, PCX, BMP, and many others.
Image Transformation Tools: The Transformation tools are rotate, scale, shear, and flip.
Allows Batch Process Images: That makes the full suite of painting tools, including brushes, a pencil, an airbrush, cloning, etc.
Image Manipulation Software: GIMP Offline Installer is a procedural database for calling internal GIMP functions from external programs, such as Script-Fu.
Photo Retouching: The Sub-pixel sampling for all paint tools for high-quality anti-aliasing
Easily Fix Photo: To fix the photos easily, use these tools, including rectangle, ellipse, free, fuzzy, bezier, and intelligent.
Channel Mixer Flexibility: These plug-ins allow for the simple addition of new file formats and new effect filters.
Related Software for GIMP Offline Installer
The Related Software for GIMP Offline Installer are listed below. Install GIMP Offline
- JetAudio Offline Installer for Windows PC is a multimedia-integrated software made up of a single compact rack
- DirectX 10 Offline Installer Windows PC specially developed for game lovers in PC which helps to increase the processor speed
- KMPlayer For Windows PC Free Download has High-resolution support for the movie, which makes it clear and without any sight effects.
- SWF Player For Windows Free Download manages your files and movies. It is more flexible with the Flash player.
- Virtual DJ for PC Windows Free Download will help you to get ready for the upcoming mix at a time when your audience is enjoying the current song.
Download GIMP Offline Installer
GIMP Offline Installer is compatible with all types of Windows Versions, and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Click here to Download GIMP App Offline Installer
Previous Versions of GIMP
The previous versions of GIMP Offline Installer & Download GIMP Offline Installer Latest Version here
The latest version of GIMP is 2.10.34 (2023-02-21).
- The Gimp 2.8.20 – Released: 07 Feb 2017
- The Gimp 2.8.18 – Released: 18 Jul 2016
- The Gimp 2.8.16 – Released: 23 Nov 2015
- The Gimp 184.108.40.206 – Released: 08 Sep 2014
- The Gimp 2.8.14 – Released: 27 Aug 2014
- The Gimp 2.8.10 – Released: 02 Dec 2013
- The Gimp 2.8.8 – Released: 06 Nov 2013
- The Gimp 2.8.6 – Released: 25 Jun 2013
- The Gimp 2.8.4 – Released: 08 Feb 2013
- The Gimp 2.8.2 – Released: 25 Aug 2012
How to Download GIMP Offline Installer
The step-by-step procedure to download GIMP Offline Installer
1. Download GIMP Offline Installer by clicking the above icon.
2. Double-click to run the installer file.
3. Click Install to install GIMP.
4. Wait till the file gets installed.
5. Once the installation had done, you can experience the features of GIMP.
How to Install GIMP from Microsoft Store
GIMP is officially available on the Microsoft Store for Windows.
- Click here to open the Microsoft Store.
- Tap on the Install button.
- Windows will download and install the GIMP app on your PC.
- Once installed, you can start using it directly.
You can update the app whenever you get an update on the Microsoft store. This is one of the easiest ways to update the GIMP app.