Google Earth Offline Installer for Windows PC
Google Earth Offline Installer is a computer suite virtual global, map and geographical information software. Download Google Earth Offline Installer. It developed by Keyhole, Inc, (a central intelligence agency funded company) later it was acquired by Google in 2004. Google Earth maps the earth by the superimposition of images that taken from aerial photography, satellite imagery, and the geographic information system onto a 3D Globe. Initially, it was available with three different licenses, but now it has been reduced to just two versions namely Google Earth and Google Earth Pro. Google Earth is a free version with limited function whereas the Google Earth Pro is a paid version of cost $399 per year, but now it is free for commercial use. Google Earth Plus is the third version, but it has been discontinued. Google Earth Offline Installer displays the satellite images with the varying resolution of the earth’s surface which allows you to view places like cities and houses. Image resolution varies from 15m of resolution to 15cm. Most of the areas in Google Earth are shown only in 2D aerial imagery, but 3D images of terrain and buildings are also available.
With Google Earth, one can view the entire earth in three dimensions because it uses the DEM (digital elevation model) data collected by the NASA’s SRTM (Shuttle Radar Topography Mission). You can search for addressed for some counties, enter coordinates, or by just using the mouse to browse to a location. It is the last feature of the app but it is not least by using this feature you can enjoy the 3D views and it can be clearly viewed by some the specially created buildings in some of the most popular cities all around the world, and at the same time you can able to share and save all your favourite location in your PC in just a single click. The app can go even deeper zoom, Google Earth that remains as one of the most interesting applications ever created in the world.
Some people’s use Google Earth to add their data, thereby making them available through the various resources. Google Earth can show different kind of images which overlaid on the surface of the earth and it supports three-dimensional Geospatial data through KML (Keyhole Markup Language). Google Earth Offline Installer is compatible with all type of Windows Versions (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10), and it is available for both 32bit and 64bit users.
Google Earth Offline Installer Download here
Specifications of Google Earth Offline Installer
Software Name: Google Earth
Software Author Name: Google
Version: Latest version 22.214.171.12436
Software Categories: Desktop
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 37.7 MB
Features of Google Earth
The top features of Google Earth are listed below
User-friendly interface: Google Earth has a straightforward and clean interface with Earth right in the middle. You can zoom in and out or move around by using the mouse with ease.
Street view mode: In Google Earth Offline Installer street view mode gets you right on the street thanks to the image taken by Google cars. However, all the locations will not be included in this feature.
Favorite locations: With Google Earth Offline Installer, you can save and share favorite places by just one click.
Search for locations all around the world: Google Earth comes with Flash videos in placemark balloons and tools to search for parks, restaurants, temples, schools, colleges, and other places quickly and easily.
3D views: You can also view the 3D views with the help of specially created buildings in the major popular cities in the world Via Google Earth Offline Installer
Related Softwares for Google Earth Offline Installer
The Related Softwares for Google Earth Offline Installer are listed below. Install Google Earth Offline.
- iPadian Offline Installer for Windows PC is an Adobe Air-based iPad simulator which permits you to run iPad applications your PC by yourself.
- Ezvid Offline Installer for Windows PC is the program that permits for performing several useful tasks for the PC users.
- Adobe Shockwave Player Offline Installer for Windows PC contains contents for supporting Anaglyph Stereoscopy.
- Vuze Offline Installer for Windows PC helps to access with the BitTorrent downloader that is used to transfer torrent files.
- Visual Studio 2017 Offline Installer for PC added a new feature called “fuzzy matching,” that means when you type a name, and even if you misspell
Download Google Earth Offline Installer
Google Earth Offline Download is compatible with all type of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users. Get Google Earth Offline Setup now
System Requirements for Google Earth Offline Installer
Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later (32- and 64-bit)
Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit).
Previous Versions of Google Earth Offline Installer
The previous versions of Google Earth Offline Installer & Download Google Earth Offline Installer Latest Version here.
- Google Earth 126.96.36.19906 – Released: 12 Oct 2016
- Google Earth 188.8.131.5200 – Released: 01 Sep 2016
- Google Earth 184.108.40.2067 – Released: 22 May 2015
- Google Earth 220.127.116.119 – Released: 08 Apr 2015
- Google Earth 18.104.22.1681 – Released: 31 Oct 2013
- Google Earth 22.214.171.1249 – Released: 25 Sep 2013
- Google Earth 126.96.36.1991 – Released: 28 Jun 2013
- Google Earth 188.8.131.520 Beta – Released: 23 Apr 2013
- Google Earth 184.108.40.20615 – Released: 18 Dec 2012
- Google Earth 220.127.116.1144 Beta – Released: 02 Nov 2012
Whats New in Google Earth Offline Installer Version
- Improved perfomance by fixing the general issues.
How to download Google Earth Offline
Step by step procedure to download Google Earth Offline
Step 1: Download Google Earth Offline Installer to your PC by clicking the above icon,
Step 2: Then wait for Google Earth installer file to download on your PC. Once the installer file is download, double-click and ran the file to open the installer tab.
Step 3: Then wait for Google Earth to install on your desktop.
Step 4: Once the installation process is finished click “Close” to close the installer tab.
Incoming Related Searches
- google earth offline installer download
- google earth offline installer for Mac
- google earth offline installer MSI
- Google Earth Offline Download
- Google Earth Offline Installer Download
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any questions about Google Earth Offline Installer, please comment below.