Google Earth Offline Installer for Windows PC
Google Earth Offline Installer:
Google Earth Offline Installer – Google Earth is a computer suite virtual global, map and geographical information software developed by Keyhole, Inc, (a central intelligence agency funded company) later it was acquired by Google in 2004. Google Earth maps the earth by the superimposition of images that taken from aerial photography, satellite imagery, and the geographic information system onto a 3D Globe. Initially, it was available with three different licenses, but now it has been reduced to just two versions namely Google Earth and Google Earth Pro. Google Earth is a free version with limited function whereas the Google Earth Pro is a paid version of cost $399 per year, but now it is free for commercial use. Google Earth Plus is the third version, but it has been discontinued. Google Earth Offline Installer displays the satellite images with the varying resolution of the earth’s surface which allows you to view places like cities and houses. Image resolution varies from 15m of resolution to 15cm. Most of the areas in Google Earth are shown only in 2D aerial imagery, but 3D images of terrain and buildings are also available.
With Google Earth, one can view the entire earth in three dimensions because it uses the DEM (digital elevation model) data collected by the NASA’s SRTM (Shuttle Radar Topography Mission). You can search for addressed for some counties, enter coordinates, or by just using the mouse to browse to a location. Some people’s use Google Earth to add their data, thereby making them available through the various resources. Google Earth can show different kind of images which overlaid on the surface of the earth and it supports three-dimensional Geospatial data through KML (Keyhole Markup Language). Google Earth Offline Installer is compatible with all type of Windows Versions (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10), and it is available for both 32bit and 64bit users.
Features of Google Earth:
The top features of Google Earth are listed below
- User-friendly interface: Google Earth has a straightforward and clean interface with Earth right in the middle. You can zoom in and out or move around by using the mouse with ease.
- Street view mode: The street view mode gets you right on the street thanks to the image taken by Google cars. However, all the locations will not be included in this feature.
- Favorite locations: With Google Earth, you can save and share your favorite places by just one click.
Click here to download Yahoo Messenger Offline Installer
- Search for locations all around the world: Google Earth comes with Flash videos in placemark balloons and tools to search for parks, restaurants, temples, schools, colleges, and other places quickly and easily.
- 3D views: You can also view the 3D views with the help of specially created buildings in the major popular cities in the world.
Download Google Earth Offline Installer:
How to download Google Earth Offline:
Step by step procedure to download Google Earth Offline
Step 1: Download Google Earth Offline Installer to your PC by clicking the above icon,
Step 2: Then wait for Google Earth installer file to download on your PC. Once the installer file is download, double-click and ran the file to open the installer tab.
Step 3: Then wait for Google Earth to install on your desktop.
Step 4: Once the installation process is finished click “Close” to close the installer tab.
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any questions about Google Earth Offline Installer, please comment below.