|Offline Installer File
MetaTrader 4, or MT4, is the best trading platform for Forex traders. With MetaTrader 4, you can control your account, trade, and examine the Forex market using technical indicators and graphical articles. The application has become most popular due to the modern and safety features it offers. Due to its handy feature, MetaTrader 4 has become the native trading tool among Forex traders. Are you a beginner looking for the best trading platform for your Windows PC? Then, you should install the MetaTrader 4 app on your PC. From this article, you will learn how to download and install the MetaTrader 4 Offline Installer on your Windows PC.
Features Of MetaTrader 4
The salient features of MetaTrader 4 are listed below.
- A robust trading system with maintenance for three execution modes and eight order types.
- An unlimited number of tables and 50+ analytical tools.
- Also, it supports Algorithmic trading, Expert Advisors, and MQL4 IDE.
- The customer can use the MetaTrader Market to buy indicators and trading robots.
- Trading signals enable you to copy deals of other traders.
- News and alerts were notifying you of the important market issues.
Download MetaTrader 4 Offline Installer
To download and install run on MetaTrader 4, your system must meet the following requirements:
|Supported Operating Systems
|Windows XP & later with 32 Bit or 64 Bit
|Intel or any processor.
|60 MB of free storage
How to Download MetaTrader 4 Offline Installer on Windows
Follow the below steps to download MetaTrader 4 on your PC.
1. Download MetaTrader 4 Offline Installer by clicking the above link.
2. Double-click to run the installer file.
3. Tap Next and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
4. Wait till the file gets installed.
5. After installation, follow the on-screen prompts to use MetaTrader 4 on your PC.
How to Download MetaTrader 4 Offline Installer on Mac
1. Launch the Safari browser and download the MetaTrader 4 offline installer by clicking the link above.
2. Now, open the Finder tool and select the Downloads option.
3. Find and open the MetaTrader 4 offline installer dmg file.
4. Now, drag the MetaTrader 4 installer dmg file icon into the Application icon to install the app on Mac.
5. After installation, you can see the MetaTrader 4 in the Application file on the Finder tool.
6. Now, you can launch the app and start using it on your Mac.
Alternatives for MetaTrader 4 Desktop
|You can start your trading journey with risk-free practice by using the trading simulator
|One of the best trading platforms for beginners
|cTrader is the best option for cryptocurrency traders
|eToro allows you to practice trading with a free demo account
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can download MetaTrader 4 on Linux.