Macrium Reflect Offline Installer for Windows PC
Macrium Reflect is a complete crash rescue solution that protects your private documents, photos, music, and emails. With the Macrium Reflect Free edition, you’ll be able to quickly make an accurate and reliable image of your HDD. Using this image, you can restore the entire disk, partition, individual files, or folders in the event of a partial and total system loss. If the user needs some information about the image, the application allows the user to mount the virtual hard drive. With this, the application converts the image to Virtual Hard Disk (VHD). Macrium Reflect offline installer will take only a few minutes to backup large partition files. The user can easily automate the process according to the schedule and can customize the settings.
Software Name: Macrium Reflect
Software Author Name: Paramount Software UK Ltd
Version: Latest version 8.0.6635
Software Categories: Antivirus
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 172.52 MB.
Features of Macrium Reflect
- Macrium Reflect combines fully with Windows Explorer; an obstruction model can be created with a simple right-click.
- In Macrium Reflect, you can automate the scheduled Images to run at any time.
- Disk space management ensures optimizing the available space on external drives.
- Macrium Reflect cuts restore time by 90% and more.
- Restore individual files and folders to create a virtual drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
- With the help of Reflect recovery CD, you can recover the files in the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system on your PC.
- It uses advanced data compression techniques to create accurate images of the hard disk.
- Macrium Reflect uses RDR technology to speed up disk cloning activities by 90% or more.
Related Software for Macrium Reflect
- Microsoft Security Essentials enables you to turn on or off Windows Firewall whenever you need.
- AVG Antivirus can be installed on all Windows Versions, and it protects your system from trojans and viruses.
- Avast Antivirus is the most popular antivirus tool used all over the world. It is lightweight and efficient to use.
- Bitdefender is supported for all types of windows versions and it is available for both 32 Bit and 64 Bit users.
- Avira protects your computer from worms, viruses, and dialers.
System Requirements for Macrium Reflect
- Supported OS (32-bit and 64-bit): Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 or later
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
Download Macrium Reflect Offline Installer
Macrium Reflect Offline Installer is compatible with all types of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Macrium Reflect Offline Installer – Download
Previous Versions of Macrium Reflect
How to Install Macrium Reflect Offline Installer
1. Download Macrium Reflect Offline Installer to your PC by clicking the above link.
2. Then, double click and run the installer file.
3. Select Accept & Install and follow the on-screen prompts to install the Macrium Reflect.
4. Wait for the software to install on your PC.
5. After installation, tap Finish.
Update your hard disk or try new operating systems in the preserved knowledge that everything is securely saved in an efficiently recovered backup file. Don’t compromise your data sincerity with the second-best, Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression procedures to create accurate and authentic images of your disk.