|Offline Installer File
|2.2 MB (Windows) | 1.8 MB (Mac)
Minecraft is a fantastic game developed by Mojang Studios. It is a Sandbox video game that was created using Java. It is a mixture of creativity, exploration, and survival. Since Minecraft is an open-source game that does not have any particular tasks or goals. Minecraft has different game modes, such as survival, hardcore, creative, adventure, and spectator modes. In Survival mode, you need to mine minerals, build shelter, and fight monsters at night. Similarly, each game mode has its own format to play. You can also chat with other players online in this game. Minecraft Offline Installer is packed with several features in it.
Minecraft is a premium game that charges $29.99. It is supported on Windows 7 and Mac versions. Minecraft is the best survival game that is simple and easy to play.
Features Of Minecraft
The salient features of Minecraft are listed below.
- It supports multi-player, and you can easily interact with your fellow players.
- You can edit and customize your profile account.
- You can play this game offline, and it is available in nearly 57 languages.
- Minecraft comprises five game modes – Survival, Hardcore, Creative, Adventure, and Spectator.
- The launcher of this game will not store your passcode. It will use the refresh token to get into the game. It automatically updates all the launchers.
- The Minecraft game can update your game library, such as LWJGL.
- This game is compatible with multiple devices.
Download Minecraft Offline Installer
To download and install run on Minecraft, your system must meet the following requirements:
|Supported Operating Systems
|Windows 7 or later | macOS 10.14.5 Mojave or later
|Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz, AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz | Apple M1
|Intel Core i5-4690 3.5 GHz, AMD A10-7800 APU 3.5 GHz | Apple M1
|Intel HD Graphics 4000 | AMD Radeon R5
|Recommended graphics card
|NVIDIA GeForce 700 series or AMD Radeon Rx 200 except integrated chipsets
|Recommended Hard Disk
How to Download Minecraft Offline Installer
Follow the below steps to download Minecraft on your PC.
1. Download Minecraft Offline Installer by clicking the above link.
2. Double-click to run the installer file.
3. Tap Next on the Minecraft Launcher page and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
4. Now, click Install to install the launcher on your PC.
5. On the next page, select your Minecraft version and click the Buy Now button.
6. Finally, Purchase the game and start playing it on your PC.
How to Download Minecraft Offline Installer on Mac
1. Launch the Safari browser and download the Minecraft offline installer by clicking the link above.
2. Now, open the Finder tool and select the Downloads option.
3. Find and open the Minecraft offline installer dmg file.
4. Now, drag the Minecraft offline installer dmg file icon into the Application icon to install the app on Mac.
5. After installation, you can see the Minecraft offline installer in the Application file on the Finder tool.
6. Now, you can launch the app and start using it on your Mac.
Alternatives for Minecraft Desktop
|Free / Paid
|You need to destroy the opponent’s Ancient Fortress.
|One of the best realistic gangster games.
|Osu is a rhythm-creating game that can be played by connecting the buttons displayed on the game. It is the best game to kill your time.
|League of Legends
|It is a battle arena game where you need to destroy your enemy’s nexus by defending the troops.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can download Minecraft on a Mac.
Since Minecraft is a premium game, you cannot play it without purchasing the game. However, you can use the free trial and cracked version to play the game for free.