MinGW Offline Installer Free Download for Windows PC
MinGW Offline Installer is an amazing programming tool, and the main aim of the application is to help developers for creating an application. The abbreviation of MinGW is Minimalist GNU which offers a more general idea about the mission. The development environment of the application includes all the basic tools that are required for creating such a native Windows application. As it is a minimalist toolset that offers access only for runtime component functionalities provided by Microsoft, and it is not like other runtimes environments such as POSIX.
The collection of programs includes support for compiling C, C++, ADA, and Fortran code. It is used by software creators on multiple platforms like Windows, GNU, or Linux. So download MinGW Offline Installer on your PC and experience the features of the app.
Software Name: MinGW
Software Author Name: MinGW
Software Categories: Developer Apps
Supporting Operating Systems: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 133.01 kB
Features of MinGW
Compiler Collection: The MinGW program has developed with an important tool it is in the ported version of GNU Compiler Collection, which is used here for transforming the source code of the app.
GNU Binutils: MinGW is used to create an application that allows you to use other tools from the packages like an assembler or an archive manager, which is included in the environment of the app.
Command Line: The other tools will help you to deploy the application that is added some command line installer and a GUI wrapper. It has an optional GUI front-end for MinGW and MSYS deployment.
Developer Tool: The program has been included with many tools that depend on the components that are working as a part of the Windows operating system, like the C runtime library.
App Creation: Here, you can use MinGW Offline Installer for creating applications that can able to run on Windows, and the tool does not depend on other runtime components from third-party programs.
- iPadian Offline Installer is an Adobe Air-based iPad simulator that permits you to run iPad applications on your Windows PC.
- Ezvid Offline Installer is the program that permits performing several useful tasks for Windows users.
- Adobe Shockwave Player Offline Installer for Windows PC contains contents for supporting Anaglyph Stereoscopy.
Download MinGW Offline Installer
MinGW Offline Installer is compatible with all types of Windows versions, and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Click here to Download MinGW App Offline Installer.
Previous Versions of MinGW Offline Installer
- mingw-w64-v10.0.0.zip – 2022.04.04
- mingw-w64-v8.0.2.tar.bz2.sig – 2021.05.09
- mingw-w64-v8.0.0.tar.bz2.asc – 2020.09.18
- mingw-w64-v7.0.0.tar.bz2.sig – 2019.11.11
- mingw-w64-v5.0.4.zip.sig – 2018.06.03
- mingw-w64-v5.0.1.tar.bz2 – 2017.01.04
- mingw-w64-v5.0-rc1.zip.sig – 2016.02.24
- mingw-w64-v4.0-rc1.tar.bz2 – 2015.01.25
- mingw-w64-v3.1.0.tar.bz2 – 2014.01.09
- mingw-w64-v2.0.8.tar.gz – 2013.04.10
- mingw-w64-v2.0.2.tar.gz – 2012.04.03
- mingw-w64-v1.0.tar.bz2 – 2011.09.26
How to Download and Install MinGW Offline
Step 1: Download MinGW Offline Installer by clicking the above download link.
Step 2: Then, double-click to run the installer file.
Step 3: Next, click I Agree to install the MinGW tool.
Step 4: Wait till the file gets installed.
Step 5: Once the installation is done, you can create your own games or apps and publish them.
MinGW offers millions of lines of headers and regularly tracks new Windows APIs. On comparing with other tools, it performs math faster and provides everything you need to run your code on Windows. It also has connections with many projects to make your process easier and make progress.