Ninite Offline Installer for Windows PC
Ninite is a service that allows users to install or update multiple applications all at once. With the help of this software, you can update and install the bulk programs at the same time. Ninite includes applications from different categories such as browsers, compressors, runtimes, office suites, messaging apps, image editors, etc. It also saves your time by updating the applications automatically. All you need to do is to connect your PC to the internet connection. This tool is completely free to download and use. Ninite Offline Installer is compatible with all Windows versions.
Ninite fetches the app from secured and genuine websites. So, you don’t need to get worried about the safety issues. Ninite will verify all the authorization and the digital signature of the website before installing an app. Ninite also includes paid subscription called Ninite Pro, which consists of more features compared to the free version.
Software Name: Ninite
Software Author Name: Ninite
Version: Latest version 4.7.2
Software Categories: Desktop
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
Features of Ninite
- Ninite only installs the latest version of the selected app.
- With the help of this service, you can download or update multiple apps in a single move.
- It automatically understands your system version (32-bit or 64-bit) and installs the app based on it.
- The speed of installing files and updating is 3X faster.
- It can access multiple apps with less bandwidth.
- Ninite automation will always work in the background and installs apps without any toolbar or junks.
- DriverPack Solution 13 is a driver software that automates the process of installing the hardware drivers on your desktop.
- SlimDrivers is one of the popular driver management tools. It is completely free to download and use.
- Snappy Driver is a powerful driver updater tool for Windows operating systems.
- Windows SDK is the software development kit that allows you to develop applications efficiently.
Download Ninite Offline Installer
Ninite is compatible with all types of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Ninite Offline Installer – Website Link
How to Install Apps using Ninite
1. Launch a browser on your PC and visit the official Ninite website by clicking the above link.
2. You will see several applications on the website interface.
3. Select the applications you wanted to install and click the button Get Your Ninite.
4. Now, the Ninite installer file will download on your PC.
5. Double-click and run the installer file.
6. Now, the applications you have selected will be installed all at once.
7. To update the applications, just run the Ninite installer file again and the app will be automatically updated to the latest version.
Instead of installing several applications separately, you can use Ninite to install all applications at the same time. Install Ninite on your Windows PC and update the apps with ease.