Picasa Offline Installer For Windows PC
Picasa Offline Installer:
Picasa Offline Installer – Picasa is a computer suite application used as an image organizer and image viewer to edit the photos with integrated photo-sharing website. In 2002, the company named Lifescape created the Picasa, and in 2009, Google acquired Picasa from Lifescape. From 2009 Google offered the Picasa as freeware. The term Picasa is derived from the Spanish word “Pablo Picasso.” It is a free photo editing software that helps the users to edit their pictures to look great. With Picasa Offline Installer, we can find photos instantly on PC and then we can edit those pictures. When we open the Picasa, it locates all the pictures in the PC and sorts them into albums which are organized by date with folder names. Users can drag and drop those albums according to their convenient by making creating new groups with new labels.
Picasa Software support’s all type of Windows versions (Windows Vista/XP/7/8/8.1/10), and it is available for 32 Bit and 64 Bit users. Picasa provides advanced editing mode which can be accessed with one-click fixes and powerful effects at their fingertips. We can share that edited photo’s to social media’s; we can mail these pictures, share to your blog and we can make gift CDs. Hence Picasa Offline Installer is a must needed computer suite application to edit the images for the great look.
Related Post: Winrar Offline Installer
Top Features of Picasa:
- Picasa Offline Installer is free to download, and Picasa Web Albums provides one gigabyte of free storage which is enough space for 4,000 wallpaper-size photos.
- With Picasa, we can edit the photos for the great look, and we can share these pictures with integrated photo-sharing website.
- Every time you open the Picasa, it will display the images which are on the PC, and you can sort them creating new labels.
Related Post: VLC Offline Installer
- The features like full-screen slideshows, video playback and viewing pictures which are arranged on a global map are well designed.
- By adding geotags to your photos, you can remember exactly where they are from using Google Maps.
- If you have joined Google+, you can use Picasa to share the pictures directly to the circles that you have created in Google+.
Download Picasa Offline Installer:
How to download Picasa Offline:
The step by step procedure to Download Picasa Offline
Step 1: Download Picasa to your PC by clicking the above icon.
Step 2: Then wait for installer file to download and once it downloaded double-click the file to open the installer tab.
Step 3: Then go through the on-screen instructions and wait for Picasa to install on the computer.
Step 4: After it installed click Finish to close the installation process.
Overall, Picasa is a must needed a Computer Suite Application to view, edit, organize your images for the great look.
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any questions and complaints about Picasa Offline Installer, please comment below.