|Offline Installer File
|156 MB (Windows) | 102 MB (Mac)
WhatsApp is an instant messaging application that lets you send text messages, make video and voice calls, share media files, etc. This application is widely used for personal or business communication and helps people connect globally.
Currently, WhatsApp has more than 5 billion downloads worldwide. You can use all the features in the app for free, and the application is free to download for Android Phones and iPhones from the respective app stores. You can download the app directly from the official WhatsApp website for PC.
Features Of WhatsApp
The salient features of WhatsApp are listed below.
- Send Messages to your family and friends immediately.
- Stay connected with family members, co-workers, and friends with group chat.
- With voice calls, talk with your friends irrespective of their locations.
- With video calls, enjoy face-to-face conversations with required people.
- Send photos, videos, documents, voice messages, and other files immediately.
- WhatsApp also supports sending and receiving money with your friends.
- Join WhatsApp channels to stay updated with the latest updates.
Download WhatsApp Offline Installer
To download and install run on WhatsApp, your system must meet the following requirements:
|Supported Operating Systems
|Windows 10 & later
macOS 11.0 & later
|Intel or any processor.
|256 MB RAM
|200 MB of free storage
How to Download WhatsApp Offline Installer
Follow the below steps to download WhatsApp on your PC.
1. Download WhatsApp Offline Installer by clicking the above link.
2. Double-click to run the installer file.
3. Tap Install and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
4. Wait till the file gets installed.
5. After installation, follow the on-screen prompts to use WhatsApp on your PC.
6. Once installed, launch the application on your PC.
7. You will see a QR code on the app.
Note: You can also sign in using the mobile number. Hit the option Link Phone Number and verify the phone number by following the on-screen prompts.
8. Open the WhatsApp app on your smartphone and navigate to Settings → Tap Linked Devices → Click Link a Device.
9. Now, use the phone to scan the QR code on the webpage.
10. Once done, you will see the WhatsApp interface and all your contacts on the app.
Alternatives for WhatsApp Desktop
|Free / Paid
|Messaging app that lets you make audio or video calls, text chat, and share photos & videos.
|Instant messaging client developed by Yahoo. Currently, it has been shut down.
|All-in-one communication app that helps you chat with Facebook friends via text, audio, or video calls.
|Messaging app that allows you to make calls worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can download WhatsApp on Mac directly from the App Store. Alternatively, you can use the above download link to get the dmg file.
As of January 4, 2024, the latest version of WhatsApp that you can install on Windows and Mac is 2.2345.6.0.