Winamp Offline Installer For Windows PC
Winamp Offline Installer
Winamp Offline Installer – Winamp is a media player for Windows, Android, and OS X developed by Justin Frankel and Dmitry Boldyrev by their company Nullsoft, which they later sold to AOL, who sold it to Radionomy in January. Since version 2 it has been auctioned as freemium and supports extensibility with plug-ins and skins, and features music visualization, playlist, and a media library backed up by a large online community. It supports Specialised music file formats like MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio, AAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, and Windows Media Audio. It supports gapless playback for MP3 and AAC, for volume leveling across tracks. Also, Winamp can play and import music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and can also burn music to CDs. It is the purpose to be completely customizable, and through the years, many people have contributed to a library that now consists of over 20,000 skins and loads of plug-ins.
Winamp supports many types of streaming media like Internet radio, Internet television, AOL video, Singingfish content, podcasts, XM Satellite Radio, and RSS media feeds. It has extendable support for portable media players, and users can access their media libraries via internet connections.
Features of Winamp
The top features of Winamp are listed below
- Winamp Pro enables you to burn your favorite music compilations at computer’s full potential. Once registered.
- Native video support including the popular file formats for H.264 encoded video in AVI, MP4, & NSV containers.
- Language packs were available in German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese & Korean.
- Updated Winamp toolbar that controls Winamp from your browser.
Click here to USB Disk Security Offline Installer
- Winamp Pro will allow you to burn your Audio CDs at speeds up to 48x, nine times the speed of Winamp 5.x.
- Purchasing Winamp Pro enables to convert all of your favorite music CDs into digital files at computer’s maximum potential.
- MPEG-4 video support consists Winamp to play all MP4, M4V, AVI, MKV, NSV & FLV videos with MPEG-4 video content without needing to install any extra codecs.
- Winamp provides the freedom to play them in all MP3 capable hardware and software media players.
Download Winamp Offline Installer:
How to download Winamp Offline Installer
The step by step procedure to download Winamp Offline
Step 1: Download Winamp Offline Installer to your Windows PC by clicking the above icon.
Step 2: Wait for Winamp Installer file to download on your PC, once it downloaded double click and ran the installer file to open the installer tab.
Step 3: Then go through the onscreen instructions and Wait for Winamp to install on your PC.
Step4: Once it downloaded, Click Finish to close the installer tab.
Thank You for reading the post. If you have any queries about Winamp Offline Installer, please comment below.