Winamp Offline Installer For Windows PC
Winamp is a media player for Windows, Android, and OS developed by Justin Frankel and Dmitry Boldyrev. They later sold it to AOL, who sold it to Radionomy in January. Since version 2, it has been auctioned as freemium and supports extensibility with plug-ins and skins. It features music visualization, playlists, and a media library backed up by a large online community. Winamp supports specialized music file formats like MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio, AAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, and Windows Media Audio. It supports gapless playback for MP3 and AAC, for volume leveling across tracks. Also, Winamp can play and import music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and can also burn music to CDs. Winamp Offline Installer is compatible with all types of Windows versions.
Winamp supports many types of streaming media like Internet radio, Internet television, AOL video, Singingfish content, podcasts, XM Satellite Radio, and RSS media feeds. It has extendable support for portable media players, and users can access their media libraries via internet connections.
Specifications of Winamp Offline Installer
Software Name: Winamp
Software Author Name: Nullsoft
Version: Latest version 5.8.3660
Software Categories: Multimedia
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 7.8 MB.
Features of Winamp
- Winamp Pro enables you to burn your favorite music compilations at the computer’s full potential.
- Native video support including the popular file formats for H.264 encoded video in AVI, MP4, & NSV containers.
- Language packs were available in German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese & Korean.
- The Updated Winamp toolbar allows you to control Winamp from the browser.
- Winamp Pro will allow you to burn your Audio CDs at speeds up to 48x, nine times the speed of Winamp 5. x.
- Purchasing Winamp Pro enables you to convert all of your favorite music CDs into digital files at the computer’s maximum potential.
- MPEG-4 video support of Winamp allows you to play all MP4, M4V, AVI, MKV, NSV & FLV videos at ease.
- JetAudio is a multimedia integrated software made up of a single compact rack.
- DirectX 10 is specially developed for game lovers. It helps to increase the processor speed,
- KMPlayer supports high-resolution videos and plays them without any reduction in quality.
- SWF Player allows you to manage your files and movies. It is more flexible than the flash player.
- Virtual DJ is used for mixing and playing digital audio and video tracks.
System Requirements for Winamp
Supported OS (32-bit and 64-bit): Windows XP or later.
Processor: Dual Core 2GHz CPU or greater.
RAM: 1 GB or higher.
Hard-Disk Space: 30 MB.
Download Winamp Offline Installer
Winamp Offline Installer is compatible with all types of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Winamp Offline Installer – Download
Previous Versions of Winamp Offline Installer
The previous versions of Winamp are given below.
- 5.8.3653 Beta
- 5.666 Full Build 3516
How to Install Winamp Offline Installer
1. Download Winamp Offline Installer to your Windows PC by clicking the above link.
2. Right-click the installer file and tap Open.
3. Select Next and follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
4. Wait for Winamp to install on your PC.
5. Once downloaded, Click Finish to close the installer tab.
Overall Winamp is a fast, flexible, and smooth media player for Windows PC. It supports numerous formats and plays them without any issues. It is one of the oldest media players that has more than 80 million active users.