Winrar Offline Installer For Windows PC
Winrar Offline Installer is a computer suite application that helps to create and view archives in RAR and ZIP file formats. The Winrar application can unpack CAB, GZ, JAR, RAR, UUE, Z, ZIPX, ARJ, ACE, BZIP2, EXE, ISO, LHA, TAR, XZ, ZIP, and 001 archives. Winrar can backup your data, and it will reduce the size of the email attachments. It makes small archives than the other archives which helps in saving more disk space and less transmission cost. Winrar has a simple interface that makes users work with ease. Users can create archives simply by dragging and dropping the files into the interface of Winrar. From the main interface, we can add files to, Extract, delete, test and even we can repair the archive. The features like archive locking, auto-deletion of temp files, self-extracting archive are placed in the drop-down menu. The inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode will help the users to access the core archive functions.
There are 45 Languages are available in Winrar Application which includes Danish, Dutch, French, English, Greek, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and much more. We can secure the document with the password which prevents others from opening the document. It is using Advanced Encryption Standard technology to protect the password, which means that others can not crack the password. Winrar can be installed on all types of Windows versions, and it will be available for both 32 and 64 Bit platform users.
Specifications of Winrar Offline Installer
Software Name: Winrar
Software Author Name: RARLab
Version: Latest version x64-55b4.exe
Software Categories: Desktop
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 2.1 Mb
Features of Winrar
Here are some top features of the Winrar Application.
Create Archive: Winrar offline installer application helps us to create and view the archives in ZIP and RAR formats.
Unpack Files: The application which allows you to unpack CAB, GZ, JAR, RAR, UUE, Z, ZIPX, ARJ, ACE, BZIP2, EXE, ISO, LHA, TAR, XZ, ZIP, and 001 archives.
Multitasking: The application supports the feature of Multithread CPU compression and decompression which helps you to make the file size smaller. Multithreaded CPU compression and decompression.
Shortcuts: If the users need to access the menu option quickly by just pressing “CTRL+E” on their keyboard they can easily get into that option.
Small Archive: By creating small archives, we can save more disk space and transmission costs too.
NDFS File: Winrar offline installer Application supports advanced NDFS File system and Unicode in their file names.
Data Redundancy: If the archives get damaged, we can recover them with Dat Redundancy which provides recovery volumes and recovery volumes.
File Support: It supports files and archives up to the size of 8500 billion gigabytes. It can create multivolume and self-extracting archives.
Language Support: There will be no language barrier in Winrar as it contains nearly 45 Languages.
Related Softwares for Winrar Offline Installer
The Related Softwares for Winrar Offline Installer are listed below.
- Google Earth Offline Installer for Windows PC has a straightforward and clean interface with Earth right in the middle.
- LogMeIn Offline Installer for Windows PC is a remote access server application developed for helping friends, co-workers.
- Recuva Offline Installer For Windows PC can recover files which removed accidentally. It supports images, audio, documents files, and emails.
- Citrix Receiver for Windows PC Free Download feature used to map your PC with the systems on the campus in case if you are accessing another system inside the campus.
- QEMU for Windows Free Download works in Full system emulation mode in this mode QEMU will enable full screen of the system.
Download Winrar Offline Installer
Winrar Offline Installer is compatible with all types of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Click here to Download Winrar App Offline Installer.
Previous Versions of Winrar Offline Installer
The previous versions of Winrar Offline Installer.
- WinRAR 5.50 Beta 4 – Released: 16 Jun 2017
- WinRAR 5.50 Beta 3 – Released: 24 May 2017
- WinRAR 5.50 Beta 2 – Released: 07 May 2017
- WinRAR 5.50 Beta 1 – Released: 13 Apr 2017
- WinRAR 5.40 – Released: 18 Aug 2016
- WinRAR 5.40 Beta 4 – Released: 22 Jul 2016
- WinRAR 5.40 Beta 3 – Released: 04 Jul 2016
- WinRAR 5.40 Beta 2 – Released: 31 May 2016
- WinRAR 5.40 Beta 1 – Released: 11 May 2016
- WinRAR 5.31 – Released: 04 Feb 2016
How to download Winrar Offline Installer
Simple step by step procedure to download Winrar Offline Installer
Step 1: Download the Winrar application to your PC by clicking any one of the icons according to your system requirements.
Step 2: Wait until the installer file downloads on your PC.
Step 3: Once it is downloaded, double click and ran the installer file to open the installer tab.
Step 4: Then go through the on-screen instructions and wait for Winrar to install on your PC.
Step 5: Once it is installed, click Done to close the installer tab.
Incoming Related Searches
- WinRAR offline installer free download
- WinRAR offline installer for windows 7 64 bit
- WinRAR offline installer for windows 7 32 bit
- Winrar Offline Download
- Winrar Offline Installer Download
Thank you for reading the post. If you have questions or comments about Winrar Offline Installer, please comment below.