Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer for Windows PC
Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer is a computer program that is used for a free form of information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It helps to gather user’s notes like drawings, screen clippings, and audio commentaries. The notes can be shared with the other OneNote user with the support of Interner or using a network. The OneNote is also available as a part of Microsoft Office in Windows 10. It is a free standalone application for Windows, macOS, Windows Phone, Windows RT, iOS, and Android. And it is the offline version of Microsoft OneNote that is provided as a part of OneDrive or Office Online. In OneNote, the user can enter their text by using the keyboard, insert pictures and create a table. Though, separate a word processor, in this user can write any were on the virtually unbounded document windows by just clicking there. The user doesn’t want to save their document it will save automatically separately.
OneNote saves data in pages created into sections within notebooks. This interface provides an electronic version of a tabbed ring binder, into which the user can quickly make notes and gather stuff from other statements. The notebooks collect, organise, and share possibly unfinished materials– as compared to the word processor, which typically targets publishing in some way. The diversity shows, in particular, Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer and its characteristics.
Specifications of Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer
Software Name: Microsoft OneNote
Software Author Name: Microsoft
Version: Latest version 15.0.4420.1017
Software Categories: Office Apps
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 81.81 Mb
Features of Microsoft OneNote
The top features of OneNote are listed below
Quick Note: If you need to write quickly and throw away records, you just turn on Quick Note. They are separate, and it is a minimal window that acts independently from the OneNote main window. It is just used for collecting quick notes.
Page Templates: One of those features you will be using all the time in Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer is Page Template. To understand why Page Templates are so impressive, Maybe you’re the minute taker for your office meetings, and you have a particular way you like to take those minutes.
Custom Tags: Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer comes with a bunch of cards but you can also create your tag as many Custom Tags you want.
Internal Links: The fantastic feature of this OneNote is it has the ability to create an internal link or also called clickable links that will take you to another notebook, section, and page. By using this, you can find your larger notebooks and more notes you have.
Quick Access Toolbar: These give up the Quick Access Toolbar, and the best part is that you can easily customize which buttons show up on it. All from tagging notes and inserting meeting details, from changing font sizes to removing all formatting.
Docked Note-Taking: In short, you can dock OneNote to any side of the screen, which blocks all other windows from overlapping.
Version History: The last feature worth highlighting is the ability to view any note’s complete Version History.
Related Softwares for Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer
The Related Software for Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer is listed below. Install Microsoft OneNote Offline.
- LibreOffice Offline Installer for Windows PC is the word processor inside LibreOffice Offline Installer.
- Foxit Reader Offline Installer For Windows PC is a computer suite freemium PDF tool which helps to create, view, edit, digitally sign and to print PDF files
- Open Office Offline Installer For Windows PC provides a Table Wizard that allows creating database tables without any knowledge of databases.
- Notepad++ Offline Installer For Windows PC as a best programming text editor for windows by stating that “If you prefer a simple, lightweight, and extensible programming
- Evernote for Windows PC Free Download your notes are available at anywhere and anytime and even you can get notes
Download Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer
Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer is compatible with all types of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Click here to Download Microsoft OneNote App Offline Installer.
Previous Versions of Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer
The previous versions of Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer & Download Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer Latest Version here
- First Public Announcement November 17,
- 2002First Public Announcement November 17,
- 2002OneNote 2003 November 19,
- 2003OneNote 2007 January 27,
- 2007OneNote 2010 July 15,
- 2010OneNote 2013 January 29,
- 2013OneNote 2016 September 22, 2015
How to install Microsoft OneNote Offline
Step by step procedure to install Microsoft OneNote Offline
Step 1: Download Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer to your desktop by clicking the above icon.
Step 2: Then double click and run the installer file of Microsoft OneNote.
Step 3: Then wait till Microsoft OneNote gets installed.
Step 5: Once the installation is done, “Sign in” to use Microsoft OneNote to store your valuable data.
Incoming Related Searches
- Microsoft OneNote download offline installer
- Microsoft OneNote 2013 download offline installer
- Microsoft OneNote 2013 offline installer
- Microsoft OneNote Offline Download
- Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer Download
Thank you for reading the post. For further queries about Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer, please comment below.