Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer for Windows PC
Microsoft OneNote is a tool developed by Microsoft Inc. As the name implies, this application allows you to store information. It helps users to store notes in the form of writing, drawings, audio, and more. Using the internet, you can share your notes with other OneNote users. In addition to adding notes, the users can insert pictures and can create tables in OneNote. The interface of this application is highly appealing and easy to use. It is a standalone application available on different platforms such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, etc. Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer is supported for all types of Windows versions.
OneNote also converts your handwritten notes to typed texts within seconds. It automatically saves the notes when the user closes the application. In order to use this application, you need a Microsoft account. Microsoft OneNote is the best place to store your thoughts and ideas.
Software Name: Microsoft OneNote
Software Author Name: Microsoft
Version: Latest version 16.0.14931.20132
Software Categories: Office Apps
Supporting Operating Systems: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 7.78 MB
Features of Microsoft OneNote
Quick Note: If you need to write quickly and throw away records, you just turn on Quick Note. They are separate, and it is a minimal window that acts independently from the OneNote main window.
Page Templates: It has several in-built page templates including planners and To-Do Lists.
Custom Tags: Microsoft OneNote comes with a bunch of cards but you can also create your tag as many Custom Tags you want.
Internal Links: The fantastic feature of this OneNote is that it has the ability to create an internal link or also called clickable links that will take you to another notebook, section, and page.
Docked Note-Taking: You can dock OneNote to any side of the screen, which blocks all other windows from overlapping.
Version History: The last feature worth highlighting is the ability to view any note’s complete Version History.
- LibreOffice Offline Installer is an open-source office suite application.
- Foxit Reader Offline Installer For Windows PC is a computer suite freemium PDF tool that helps you to create, view, and edit PDF files.
- Open Office Offline Installer provides a Table Wizard that allows you to create database tables at ease.
- Notepad++ Offline Installer is the best programming text editor for Windows.
- Evernote allows you to create, update, synchronize notes and clips from your desktop.
System Requirements for Microsoft OneNote
OS (32-bit and 64-bit): Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows 11.
Processor: Intel or any faster processors
RAM: 256 MB
Download Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer
Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer is compatible with all types of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer – Download
Previous Versions of Microsoft OneNote
The previous versions of Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer are,
How to Install Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer
Follow the steps given below to install Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer.
1. Download Microsoft OneNote Offline Installer to your desktop by clicking the above link.
2. After downloading, double-click and run the installer file.
3. Wait till Microsoft OneNote gets installed.
4. Once installed, open it and click Sign in
5. Enter the required credentials and use OneNote to capture your ideas and thoughts.
OneNote is a handy tool that allows you to take, organize and store information. This application is completely free to use. You can also use OneNote without the internet. Use OneNote to create, store and share your ideas.