OneDrive Offline Installer is a file hosting service operated by Microsoft, and it allows users to store their files as well as other personal data like Windows settings and BitLocker recovery keys in the cloud. Data can be accessed from a web browser or a mobile device, and they can be synced to a PC. You can share those synced files publicly or with specific people. OneDrive users can get 30 GB of cloud storage, and the subscriptions can access further storage. OneDrive executes a “Recycle Bin” where the files chosen by users to delete will be stored for a particular time. They will not occupy the user’s allocation, and they can be restored at any time until they are purged from Microsoft OneDrive. With OneDrive, you can download Entire folders as a single ZIP file. There is a limit of 4 GB (65,000 files) for a single download.
Microsoft OneDrive will be pre-installed on Windows 10 which enables your documents and photos to be saved to OneDrive automatically. To sign in to OneDrive, you must have a qualifying Office 365 subscription plan. Microsoft OneDrive allows users to embed their Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Documents into other web pages. The embedded documents will enable anyone who visits those pages can interact with them like browsing an embedded PowerPoint slideshow or perform calculations within an embedded Excel spreadsheet. OneDrive Offline Installer is compatible with all types of Windows Versions, and it is available for both 32bit and 64bit users.
Specifications of OneDrive Offline Installer
Software Name: OneDrive
Software Author Name: Microsoft Corporation
Version: Latest version 17.3.6917.0607
Software Categories: Office Apps
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 8.62 Mb
Features of Microsoft OneDrive
The top features of OneDrive are listed below
Real-time notification: The real-time notification of OneDrive will let you know when a document is being edited and by whom.
OneDrive albums: Photos saved in Microsoft OneDrive are automatically tagged based on visuals, and it helps you to keep them organized and searchable.
Any device: OneDrive Offline Installer will be preinstalled on Windows 10. You can access, share files and photos on PC, Mac, Android, and iOS.
Secure: With OneDrive Offline Installer you can protect your company data with advanced encryption, compliance, and security features.
Collaborative: Works seamlessly with Microsoft Office in real-time and hence you can share and collaborate from anywhere in the world.
Stay connected: You can sync your files from your PC and access them from your favourite browser or mobile device at any time and anywhere in the world.
Related Softwares for OneDrive Offline Installer
The Related Software for OneDrive Offline Installer is listed below. Install OneDrive Offline
- LibreOffice Offline Installer for Windows PC is an open-source personal productivity suite that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production.
- PDF Creator Offline Installer for Windows PC includes a closed-source browser toolbar which is considered as Malicious software by many users.
- Prezi Offline Installer for Windows PC has come up with lots of templates, and before creating any presentation, you can add a template, in which you can insert images and texts.
- MS Office Offline Installer For Windows PC is an office suite of applications for the business, school and home-based users.
- Adobe Reader Offline Installer For Windows PC can easily convert the Word documents, excel presentations, publishers and access files to PDF documents.
Download OneDrive Offline Installer
OneDrive Offline Installer is compatible with all types of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Click here to Download OneDrive App Offline Installer.
Previous Versions of OneDrive Offline Installer
The previous versions of OneDrive Offline Installer & Download OneDrive Offline Installer Latest Version here
- OneDrive 2015 Build 17.3.6917.0607
- OneDrive 2015 Build 17.3.6390.0509
- OneDrive 2015 Build 17.3.6386.0412
- OneDrive 2015 Build 17.3.6381.0405
- OneDrive 2015 Build 17.3.6378.0329
- OneDrive 2015 Build 17.3.6302.0225
- OneDrive 2015 Build 17.3.6301.0127
- OneDrive 2015 Build 17.3.6281.1202
- OneDrive 2015 Build 17.3.6201.1019
- OneDrive 2015 Build 17.3.5951.0827
How to install OneDrive Offline
Step-by-step procedure to install OneDrive Offline.
Step 1: Download OneDrive Offline Installer to your PC by clicking the above icon.
Step 2: Then double click and run the installer file of Microsoft OneDrive.
Step 3: Then wait for OneDrive to install on your desktop.
Step 4: Then “Sign in” to Microsoft account to access the features of OneDrive.
Incoming Related Searches
- OneDrive offline installer download
- OneDrive offline install windows 7
- OneDrive business offline installer
- OneDrive Offline Download
- OneDrive Offline Installer Download
Thank you for reading the post. For further queries about OneDrive Offline Installer, please comment below.