MS Office is a collection of office software for users at work, school, and home. It includes Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Publisher. In addition, there are various versions available for multiple types of users. MS Office will assist you in creating spreadsheets, typing letters and envelopes, creating labels, and creating presentations for your office, schools, and businesses, among other things. With MS Office, you can keep the details of your business neat and orderly to speed things up whenever necessary. In addition, the online printing features in the publisher allow us to save time. Here’s how to get MS Office Offline Installer.
Products of MS Office
Microsoft Word allows you to create text documents, resumes, reports, letters, and more.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet that allows us to save and retrieve numerical data. Excel is an excellent tool for entering and calculating business data in a grid format of rows and columns.
Microsoft Powerpoint helps create presentations for your business, projects, etc. Powerpoint presentations have a large number of slides. Text, graphics, sounds, images, and other media can be inserted into slides.
Microsoft Outlook is an email client or personal information manager that allows you to send and receive emails. You can also add a contact list and multiple calendars here.
Microsoft Access is a tool that allows you to save information for future use. In the future, you can analyze or report on that data. You can interpret more information data with Microsoft Access than with any other spreadsheet.
Microsoft Publisher is a popular desktop publishing tool. It also helps to change the page size, text, graphics, and borders.
Microsoft OneDrive is a program that allows users to store documents, pictures, and other types of files in the cloud, share them with friends and even work together on content.
Microsoft OneNote is a platform for storing all of your notes, research, plans, and vital information.
Microsoft Teams is a collaborative workspace that allows for online meetings, document sharing, and file storage.
MS Office Specifications
Software Name: MS Office
Software Author Name: Microsoft
Version: Latest version 16
Software Categories: Office Apps
Supporting Operating Systems: Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
Os type: 32-bit, 64-bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 3.19 GB
Key Features of MS Office 2010
- MS Office contains a set of web-based applications, which includes online versions of word, excel, PowerPoint, and outlook. They all work with windows live or with SharePoint.
- For the soft look of documents, various themes have been introduced in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- You can insert a screenshot into the document using the Insert ribbon and then click the screenshot to take the image you want to add.
- You can edit the embedded video in Powerpoint 2010 instead of using additional video editing applications.
- Now you can convert your presentations into videos, and you can share that video on social networks like Youtube, Facebook, etc.,
- Now you have control over your ribbon. For example, you can see what items appear and add tabs customizing the ribbon.
- Outlook 2010 makes you manage the conversations very quickly.
- The essential feature of Office 2010 is that you can pick up where you left off and edit two documents simultaneously.
- Office 2010 contains various technologies to ensure that your document and system are protected from malware.
- The backstage view will help you to review previous versions of your document.
- Foxit Reader helps to change the PDF document into a simple text file.
- Open Office provides a Table Wizard for creating database tables without knowledge of databases.
- Adobe Reader can easily convert word documents, excel presentations, and publishers and access files to PDF.
- Evernote is used to save your notes and is accessible anywhere, anytime, and even without an internet connection.
- Microsoft OneNote helps to write quickly and throw away records. But, first, you turn on Quick Note.
Salient Features of MS Office 2013
- In-office 2013, your documents will automatically be saved to the cloud when you are online and signed in.
- In online meetings, we can share our word documents, presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and OneNote notes.
- Office 2013 is designed with a modern interface with multiple shades of color to decorate the old interface and shadows.
- Each product contains a new color-coded start screen, blue for Word, green for Excel, orange for Powerpoint, and green for the publisher.
- You can share files with more ease than Office 2010.
- You can now edit your PDF file in Word 2013 by converting it to Doc or Docx files. In Word 2013, you can open PDF files, edit them, and save them as Docx or PDF files.
- You can take notes and write emails with the “Touch and Inking” Function.
- With the new looked Powerpoint 2013, you can see upcoming slides, zoom a particular field, and view speaker notes.
- Rearranging the data in Excel 2013 looks more accessible than in Excel 2010.
Features of MS Office 2016
- The best addition to Office 2016 is “Co-authoring.” With that, one or more users can work on the same document simultaneously with the help of SharePoint or one drive.
- BING images power the clip art, and you can add online photos to your file.
- In Office 2016, easily share your files by clicking the “share” button in the Ribbon.
- Now you can share large files using one drive by sending just the URL of that file.
- Microsoft has introduced a feature called “sway.” It will let you make stylish presentations that will be done quickly and can be embedded on websites.
- Many themes were introduced in Office 2016, and much-awaited dark themes have also been introduced. The dark theme will be helpful while working at night times.
- One drive integration will open documents on supported devices anytime, anywhere devices.
- Another prominent feature of Office 2016 is the addition of Skype. With that, you can collaborate and communicate with others for your business.
- In Powerpoint 2016, you can highlight a particular word or text similar to the Word document.
How to Download Microsoft Office
Here is a simple guide for downloading MS Office on your desktop or laptop.
Step 1: Download the MS Office Offline Installer by choosing any of the versions given below.
Click here to Download MS Office 2013.
Click here to Download MS Office 2016.
Step 2: The file will be downloaded as a zip file, and it will take a moment.
Step 3: Once the file is downloaded, extract the files to a particular folder.
Step 4: From that folder, double-click the setup file, and then the installer tab will open.
Step 5: After a few verifications, MS Office will start to install on your computer.
Step 6: Wait until the MS Office installs on your computer. Once done, click “All Done” to close the installer.
Microsoft Office is a productivity tool with many applications to meet user needs. Anyone can use it to create or edit documents, insert text and images, and work with data in spreadsheets and databases, presentations, and posters, among other things.