MS Office Offline Installer For PC:
MS Office Offline Installer – MS Office is an office suite of applications for the business, school and home based users. It includes application like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Publisher. There are different types of versions available for different type of users. Ms office will help you to create spreadsheets, to type letters and envelopes, to make labels, to make presentations for your office, schools, business, etc., With MS office you can keep the details of your business in a neat and orderly fashion to speed things up whenever you need. We can save our time with the online printing options in publisher. Here is a guide to download MS Office Offline Installer.
Products Of MS Office:
Microsoft Word: Microsoft Word will help you to type text, to add images in the document(.docx or .doc).
Microsoft Excel: Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet where we can save and retrieve our numerical data’. Excel is very useful in entering, calculating your business data’s in the grid format of rows and columns.
Microsoft Powerpoint: With Microsoft Powerpoint you can make presentations for your business, projects, etc., Powerpoint presentations contain lots of slides. In slides, you can insert text, graphics, sounds, images, etc., According to our convenient, we can arrange these features.
Microsoft Outlook: Microsoft Outlook is a client for email or personal information manager where you can send and receive emails. Here you can add contact list and multiple calendars also.
Microsoft Access: Microsoft Access is a tool used to store information for your reference in the future. You can analyze or report that information in the future. With Microsoft access, you can interpret a large number of information data than any other spreadsheets.
Microsoft Publisher: Microsoft Publisher that lets you to layouts to newspapers and presentation to print.
Related Post: Torch Browser Offline Installer
Download MS Office 2010 Offline Installer:
Features of MS Office 2010:
- MS Office contains a set of web-based applications which includes online versions of word, excel, powerpoint and outlook. They all work with windows live or with SharePoint.
- For the soft look of documents, various themes have been introduced in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Now you can insert screen shot into the document by using Insert ribbon and then click the screen shot to take the image you want to add.
- You can edit the embedded video in Powerpoint 2010 instead of going for additional video editing applications.
- Now you can convert your presentations into video, and you can share that video to social networks like Youtube, Facebook, etc.,
- Now you have control over your ribbon. You can see what items appear on it and you can add tabs to it by just customize the ribbon.
- Outlook 2010 makes you manage the conversations very quickly.
- The important feature of Office 2010 is, you can pick up where you left off, and you can edit two documents simultaneously.
- Office 2010 contains various technologies to enhance that your document and system are protected from various malware.
- The backstage view will help you to review previous versions of your document.
Download MS Office 2013 Offline Installer:
Features of MS Office 2013:
- In office 2013, your documents will be saved to cloud automatically when you are in online and signed in.
- In online meetings, we can share our word documents, presentations, Excel spreadsheets and OneNote notes.
- Office 2013 is designed with the modern interface with multiple shades of color to decorate the old interface and as well as shadows.
- Each product contains new color-coded start screen, blue for Word, green for Excel, orange for Powerpoint and green for the publisher.
- Now you can share files with ease than Office 2010.
- Now you can edit your PDF file in Word 2013 with converting them to Doc or Docx files. In Word 2013, you can open PDF files, edit them and then you can save either as Docx or PDF files.
- With the “Touch and Inking” Function you can take notes and write emails.
- With the new looked Powerpoint 2013 you can see upcoming slides, you can zoom particular field, and you can view speaker notes.
- Rearranging the data’s in Excel 2013 looks easier than Excel 2010.
Download MS Office 2016 Offline Installer:
Features of MS Office 2016:
- The best addition to Office 2016 is “Co-authoring”. With that, one or more users can work on the same document simultaneously with the help of SharePoint or one drive.
- Now the clip art is powered by BING images, and you can add online images to your file.
- In Office 2016, you can share your files with ease by just clicking “share” button in the Ribbon.
- Now you can share large files using one drive by sending just the URL of that file.
- Microsoft has introduced a feature called “sway”. It will let you make stylish presentations which will be done quickly and can be embedded on websites.
- There are a large number of themes were introduced in Office 2016, and much awaited dark themes have also been introduced. The dark themes will be useful while working at night times.
- One drive integration will help you to open documents anytime, anywhere on supported devices.
- Another main feature of Office 2016 is the addition of Skype. With that, you can collaborate and communicate with others for your business.
- In Powerpoint 2016 you can highlight a particular word or text similar to the Word document.
Download MS Office Offline Installer – Installation Guide:
Here is a simple guide to download MS Office Offline Installer:
Step 1: Download the MS Office Offline Installer from the above by choosing any one of the version according to your system requirements.
Step 2: The file will be downloaded as a zip file and wait for the file to download.
Step 3: Once the file is downloaded, extract the files to a particular folder.
Step 4: From that folder, double click the setup file and then the installer tab will be open.
Step 5: After few verifications, the MS Office will start to install on your computer.
Step 6: Wait until the MS Office installs on your computer, once it installed click “All done” to close the installer.
Thank You for reading the post. If you have any query about MS Office Offline Installer, please comment below.