|Offline Installer File
|3.13 MB (Windows) | 4.12 MB (Mac)
BitTorrent is a torrent application that allows you to upload or download files through the BitTorrent protocol. For every download and upload, it provides various details like downloading speed, uploading speed, file size, file name, seeds, peers, progress, and much more. BitTorrent software also supports downloading multiple files in parallel. It allows you to add the new torrent files from the torrent websites. In addition, you can also search and add the torrent within the application itself. BitTorrent enables you to download large files at high speed. It also supports downloading files in the background, and it will not affect or slow down the video chat or gameplay. From this article, you will learn how to install the BitTorrent offline installer on your Windows and Mac PCs.
Features Of BitTorrent
The salient features of BitTorrent are listed below.
- It offers magnet links, which help you download the files and data with the peer-to-peer network.
- You can choose the downloading file location before downloading the torrent.
- There is no size limit to download the files from BitTorrent.
- You can schedule the downloads in BitTorrent.
- It also has a built-in bandwidth booster, which helps you adjust or modify the bandwidth usage based on your internet connection.
Download BitTorrent Offline Installer
To download and install run on BitTorrent, your system must meet the following requirements:
|Supported Operating Systems
|All Windows versions
macOS 10.14 and below
|Intel or AMD Dual-Core processor
How to Download BitTorrent Offline Installer in Windows
1. Download the BitTorrent offline installer by clicking the above link.
2. Double-click to run the installer file.
3. Tap Next and Agree with the terms and conditions.
4. Now, click Install to install the app on your PC.
5. After successful installation, click Finish to complete the process.
That’s it. Now, you have successfully installed the BitTorrent offline installer on your PC
How to Download BitTorrent Offline Installer on Mac
1. Launch the Safari browser and download the BitTorrent offline installer by clicking the link above.
2. Now, open the Finder tool and select the Downloads option.
3. Find and open the BitTorrent offline installer dmg file.
4. Now, drag the BitTorrent offline installer dmg file icon into the Application icon to install the app on Mac.
5. After installation, you can see the BitTorrent offline installer in the Application file on the Finder tool.
6. Now, you can launch the app and start using it on your Mac.
Alternatives for BitTorrent Desktop
|μTorrent is the best alternative to BitTorrent. μTorrent is also developed by BitTorrent.
|Ummy Video Downloader
|You can use the app to download videos from YouTube in different formats.
|You can use the JDownloader to download any videos from Windows, Linux, or Mac.
|This application is also used to download YouTube videos from various formats. You can install YouTube Downloader on all types of Windows PCs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can download BitTorrent on Mac.
If you have connected your device to a secure network with more privacy, it may block the torrent files you’re downloading. You can fix this issue by connecting your device to a different network.