Pidgin Offline Installer for Windows PC
Pidgin Offline Installer is a free and open-source multi-platform instant messaging client. It is based on a library named libpurple which has support for many instant messaging protocols, which allows the users to log into several services from one application simultaneously. It means, with Pidgin you can be chatting with friends on MSN, talking to a friend on Google Talk, and sitting in a Yahoo chat room all at the same time. Pidgin Offline installer is compatible with the following chat networks out of the box: AIM, ICQ, Google Talk, MSN Messenger, Jabber/XMPP, Yahoo, Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, Novell GroupWise Messenger, IRC, Lotus Sametime, SILC, SIMPLE, MXit, and Zephyr. Pidgin can support much more with the installation of Plugins.
Also, Pidgin Offline installer has several features of file transfers, away messages, buddy icons, typing notifications, and custom smilies. Numerous plugins also enlarge Pidgin’s functionality above and beyond the regular features. Moreover, Pidgin is free and contains no ads. All the code of Pidgin software is open source and licensed under the GNU General Public License. It means you can get Pidgin’s underlying code and modify it to suit according to your needs, as long as you publish the alterations you make for everybody to benefit from as well. Pidgin Offline Installer is compatible with all type of Windows versions (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10), and it is available for all type of both 32bit and 64bit users.
Specifications of Pidgin Offline Installer
Software Name: Pidgin
Software Author Name: Gaim
Version: Latest version 2.12.0
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 8.8 Mb
Features of Pidgin
The top features of Pidgin Offline installer are listed below
File transfer: It supports various file transfers for many protocols. However, it lacks some protocol-specific features like the folder sharing available from Yahoo. Direct, peer-to-peer file transfers are supported over protocols like XMPP and MSN.
Voice and Video Chat: Pidgin Offline installer supports the features of voice and video calls using Farstream. As of July 2015, calls can be initiated only through the XMPP protocol.
Miscellaneous: It has the features include support for themes, emoticons, spell checking, and notification area integration.
Graphical Front-end: Pidgin provides a graphical front-end for libpurple (supports many instant-messaging protocols) using GTK+. Libpurple.
Supported Protocols: It supports various protocols like Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, IRC, Lotus Sametime, MySpaceIM, Mxit, MSNP, Novell GroupWise, OSCAR, SIMPLE, SILC, XMPP/Jingle, Yahoo! Messenger and Zephyr. Other protocols will be supported by the installation of Plugins.
Related Softwares for Pidgin Offline Installer
The Related Softwares for Pidgin Offline Installer are listed below. Install Pidgin Offline
- Pidgin Offline Installer for Windows PC supports various file transfers for many protocols. However, it lacks some protocol-specific features
- TeraCopy Free Download for Windows PC is developed especially for moving files at maximum speed.
- SHAREit Offline Installer for Windows PC will help you to share all types of files whenever and wherever. You can share files like images
- Putty Offline Installer For Windows PC software supports several variations on the secure remote terminal.
- Filezilla Offline Installer For Windows PC is available in 47 languages, so there should be no language barrier in Filezilla.
Download Pidgin Offline Installer
Pidgin Offline Installer is compatible with all type of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Click here to Download Pidgin App Offline Installer
Previous Versions of Pidgin Offline Installer
The previous versions of Pidgin Offline Installer & Download Pidgin Offline Installer Latest Version here.
- Pidgin 2.11.0 – Released: 21 Jun 2016
- Pidgin 2.10.12 – Released: 04 Jan 2016
- Pidgin 2.10.11 – Released: 25 Nov 2014
- Pidgin 2.10.10 – Released: 25 Oct 2014
- Pidgin 2.10.9 – Released: 03 Feb 2014
- Pidgin 2.10.8 – Released: 29 Jan 2014
- Pidgin 2.10.7 – Released: 14 Feb 2013
- Pidgin 2.10.6 – Released: 07 Jul 2012
- Pidgin 2.10.5 – Released: 06 Jul 2012
- Pidgin 2.10.4 – Released: 08 May 2012
How to download Pidgin Offline
Step by step procedure to download Pidgin Offline installer
Step 1: Download Pidgin Offline Installer to your PC by clicking the above icon.
Step 2: Then wait for Pidgin Installer file to download on your PC. Once the archive is download, double-click and runs the installer file to start the installation process.
Step 3: Then go through the onscreen instructions.
Step 4: Then wait for Pidgin to install on your PC.
Step 5: Once the installation process is finished, click “Finish” to close the installation process.
Incoming Related Searches
- Pidgin Offline Installer Windows
- Pidgin Offline Installer SourceForge
- Pidgin Offline Installer mirror
- Pidgin Offline Download
- Pidgin Offline Installer Download
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any questions about Pidgin Offline Installer, please comment below.