Putty Offline Installer For Windows PC
Putty Offline Installer:
Putty Offline Installer – Putty is a free and open source terminal emulator. Network file transfer and serial console application. Putty is a telnet and SSH client, developed initially by Simon Tatham and currently, it is produced by beta software. The putty software it is available with source code, and it supports various network protocols that include SCP, Telnet, SSH, login and raw socket connection. Putty Offline Installer also connects to the serial port. Initially, it was written for Microsoft Windows platforms, but now it is ported to various operating systems. Now it is available for Unix-like platforms and work has been going on for ports to Classic Mac OS and MacOS. The unofficial ports have been ported to various platforms like Symbian, Windows Phone, and Windows Mobiles.
Putty is developed mainly for programmers and network administrators thereby new users will not find easy to use, but the format features a simple and straightforward interface with no included documentation. Putty Offline Installer is compatible with all type of Windows versions (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.0/10), and it is available for both 32bit and 64bit users. The putty software is highly configurable, and it includes several options to tweak sessions, connections, SSH security features and the windows appearance.
Related post: Java Offline Installer
Features of Putty:
The top features of Putty Offline Installer are listed below
- Putty software supports several variations on the secure remote terminal.
- Putty provides user control over the protocol version, SSH encryption and other ciphers like Arcfour, 3DES, DES, Blowfish and public key authentication.
- It comes bunch with command line SFTP and SCP clients called “psftp” and “pscp” respectively and pink (command-line connection tool which is used for non-interactive sessions).
- The putty software can emulate control sequences from VT102, xterm and ECMA-48 terminal emulation.
- The network communication layer of Putty Offline Installer supports IPv6, and the protocol of SSH supports firstname.lastname@example.org delayed compression scheme.
- Putty can also be used with connections to local serial port.
- It allows remote, local and dynamic port forwarding with SSH.
Download Putty Offline Installer:
How to download Putty Offline:
Step by step procedure to Download Putty Offline
Step 1: Download Putty Offline Installer to your PC by clicking any one of the above icons according to your system requirements.
Step 2: Once the installer files downloaded, double click and ran the file to start the installation process.
Step 3: Then fill those configurations according to your requirements and then wait for it to process.
Step 4: Once it finished click “Finish” to close the installer tab.
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any queries about Putty Offline Installer, please comment below.