Putty Offline Installer For Windows PC
Putty Offline Installer: Putty is a free and open source terminal emulator. Network file transfer and serial console application. Putty is a telnet and SSH client, developed initially by Simon Tatham and currently, it is produced by beta software. The putty software it is available with source code, and it supports various network protocols that include SCP, Telnet, SSH, login and raw socket connection. Putty Offline Installer also connects to the serial port. Initially, it was written for Microsoft Windows platforms, but now it is ported to various operating systems. Now it is available for Unix-like platforms and work has been going on for ports to Classic Mac OS and MacOS. The unofficial ports have been ported to various platforms like Symbian, Windows Phone, and Windows Mobiles.
Putty Offline Installer is developed mainly for programmers and network administrators thereby new users will not find easy to use, but the format features a simple and straightforward interface with no included documentation. Putty Offline Installer is compatible with all type of Windows versions (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.0/10), and it is available for both 32bit and 64bit users. The putty software is highly configurable, and it includes several options to tweak sessions, connections, SSH security features and the windows appearance.
Specifications of Putty Offline Installer
Software Name: Putty
Software Author Name: Simon TathamGaim
Version: Latest version 2.12.0
Software Categories: File Transfer
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 2.24 MB
Features of Putty
The top features of Putty Offline Installer are listed below
- Putty Offline Installer software supports several variations on the secure remote terminal.
- Putty provides user control over the protocol version, SSH encryption and other ciphers like Arcfour, 3DES, DES, Blowfish and public key authentication.
- Putty Offline Installer comes bunch with command line SFTP and SCP clients called “psftp” and “pscp” respectively and pink (command-line connection tool which is used for non-interactive sessions).
- The putty software can emulate control sequences from VT102, xterm and ECMA-48 terminal emulation.
- The network communication layer of Putty Offline Installer supports IPv6, and the protocol of SSH supports email@example.com delayed compression scheme.
- Putty can also be used with connections to local serial port.
- Putty Offline Installer allows remote, local and dynamic port forwarding with SSH.
Related Softwares for Putty Offline Installer
The Related Softwares for Putty Offline Installer are listed below.
It supports various file transfers for many protocols. However, it lacks some protocol-specific features
SHAREit will help you to share all types of files whenever and wherever. You can share files like images, audio
There is no trouble for sharing files with other devices like Android, Windows Phone, iOS.
If there is a copy error, TeraCopy will try to recover and in the worst case of its scenario, it will skip the problematic files
Filezilla is available in 47 languages, so there should be no language barrier in Filezilla.
Download Putty Offline Installer
Putty Offline Installer is compatible with all type of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Previous Versions of Putty Offline Installer
The previous versions of Putty Offline Installer
- PuTTY 0.68 – Released: 22 Feb 2017
- PuTTY 0.67 Beta – Released: 05 Aug 2016
- PuTTY 0.66 Beta – Released: 09 Nov 2015
- PuTTY 0.65 Beta – Released: 27 Jul 2015
- PuTTY 0.64 Beta – Released: 02 Mar 2015
- PuTTY 0.63 Beta – Released: 07 Aug 2013
- PuTTY 0.62 Beta – Released: 12 Dec 2011
- PuTTY 0.61 Beta – Released: 13 Jul 2011
- PuTTY 0.60 Beta – Released: 13 May 2008
How to download Putty Offline Installer
Step by step procedure to Download Putty Offline Installer
Step 1: Download Putty Offline Installer to your PC by clicking any one of the above icons according to your system requirements.
Step 2: Once the installer files downloaded, double click and ran the file to start the installation process.
Step 3: Then fill those configurations according to your requirements and then wait for it to process.
Step 4: Once it finished click “Finish” to close the installer tab Putty.
Incoming Related Searches
- Download Putty Offline Installer
- Free Download Putty Offline Installer
- Putty Offline Installer free
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any queries about Putty Offline Installer, please comment below.