RealPlayer Offline Installer For Windows PC
RealPlayer Offline Installer:
RealPlayer Offline Installer – RealPlayer is a computer suite media player developed by RealNetworks. RealPlayer supports numerous file formats like MP3, Mp4, Windows Media Format and Real Video Formats. It was first launched in April 1995 as “Real Audio Player” which is capable of streaming over the internet. Then RealPlayer of the version of 4.01 was included in the Windows 95 package as a selectable web tool. The subsequent versions of RealPlayer were named as “RealPlayer G2” and “RealOne Player” of version 9. Additional features have been added for the paid versions. Then in November 2007, RealPlayer of version 11 has been launched and version 15 released in November 2011. The version 15 can transfer video, music, and pictures between computers and mobile devices. With that, we can share the links of pictures and videos in social media’s like Facebook and Myspace. With RealPlayer, we can download videos from various sites like Metacafe and Youtube.
In February 2016, RealPlayer of version 18 has been launched which incorporate more features like the backup of pictures, videos via cloud storage. The Real.com states that RealPlayer will include some of the advanced features like Video Downloader, Converter, Web Videos and Realtime Stories (The automatic video collage feature of RealPlayer). RealPlayer is compatible with all type of Windows versions (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10). By syncing through the cloud, we can manage the RealPlayer Account from any of our devices. Moreover, we can stream them directly to our TV.
Features of RealPlayer:
The top features of RealPlayer are listed below
- With RealPlayer, we can Share videos and images on Facebook and Twitter directly from the RealPlayer. Moreover, we can share with friends and family members directly via the email and SMS Messages.
- The latest version of RealPlayer supports various features like recording audio, CD ripping, and equalizer and utility for video download with different controls like Crossfade and Gapless playback in RealPlayer Plus.
- Users can record audio with RealPlayer, and it has media converter. With that, we can convert files to a various audio and video formats.
- Users can download videos from different popular sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Metacafe with just one click.
- It shows compatible USB-connected smartphones and cameras right inside the RealPlayer library, and You can copy files to your favorite device with drag and drop option.
- Users can transfer videos, photos, and audios from RealPlayer to Mobile Devices.
- It will save all media files on PC with ease.
Related Post: VLC Offline Installer
Download RealPlayer Offline Installer:
How to download RealPlayer Offline:
Step 1: Download RealPlayer Offline Installer to your PC by clicking the above icon.
Step 2: Wait for Installer file to download on PC and once it downloaded, double click and ran the installer file.
Step 3: Then go through the onscreen instructions and wait for RealPlayer to install on PC.
Step 4: Wait for RealPlayer to install on PC and once it downloaded users can use the RealPlayer to play various video and audio formats.
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any questions or comments about RealPlayer Offline Installer, Please comment below.