Windows Media Player Offline Installer For Windows PC
Windows Media Player Offline Installer:
Windows Media Player Offline Installer – Windows Media Player is a computer suite Media Application used to play audio’s, video and to view the images. Windows Media Player can split music, burn recordable discs in audio CD mode or as the data disc with playlists like MP3CD, copy music to compact discs, and synchronize the content with a digital mp3 player. Moreover, it enables the users to purchase music from a variety of online stores. Windows Media Player replaced the oldest application named Media Player with the feature of audio and video playback. With Windows Media Player Offline Installer we can play, view, and sync the audio and video files to a portable device to enjoy wherever we go or to share with your devices nearby your home. Windows Media Player has two skins namely “Corporate” and “Revert.”
The corporate skin was introduced in Version 8 and Revert was introduced with Version 9. The skins such as Heart, Canvas, Headspace, Goo, and Atomic were removed with the introduction of Version 9. Whereas QuickSilver, 9SeriesDefault, and Compact were removed with the introduction of Version 11. Both Corporate and Revert skins are not deletable. Windows Media Player is compatible with all types of Windows Versions (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10), and it is available for both 32Bit and 64 Bit users. The default file formats are WMV (Windows Media Video), WMA ( Windows Media Audio), ASF (Advanced System Formats) and its XML format named WPL (Windows Play List). With Windows Media Player Offline Installer users can utilize the digital rights management service in the form of Windows Media DRM.
Related Post: RealPlayer Offline Installer
Features of Windows Media Player:
- The interface of Windows Media Player is very simple, and it helps the users to work with ease.
- Windows Media Player supports various audio and video formats that include 3Gp, AAC, Mpeg-4, AVCHD, WMV, and WMA. It also supports the other formats like AVI, DivX, MOV, Xvid Files and much more.
- Remote Media Streaming helps you to tap into your library over the internet and make sure that you enjoy your files when you are away from home.
- The navigation from media library is very lean and agiler.
- Users can view their playlist, by sorting with artist, music, years, genres and rankings.
- With Windows Media Player, you can find your music rapidly in your collection with the help of revamped internet connection.
Download Windows Media Player Offline Installer:
How to Download Windows Media Player Offline:
Step by Step procedure to Download Windows Media Player Offline
Step 1: Download Windows Media Player Offline Installer to your PC by clicking the above icon.
Step 2: Wait for Windows Media Player Installer file to download on PC and once it downloaded, double click and ran the file to open the installer tab.
Step 3: Then go through the onscreen instructions and wait for Windows Media Player to install on PC.
Step 4: Once it installed, click Done or Finish to close the installer tab.
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any queries or comments about Windows Media Player Offline Installer, Please Comment Below.