Windows Movie Maker Offline Installer For Windows PC
Windows Movie Maker is a popular video editing application developed by Microsoft. This application is pre-installed on the Windows XP Home and Professional edition. It allows you to import and edit any type of video format at ease. It is packed with several pre-installed features such as AutoMovie themes, transitions, visual effects, and more. In addition, you can also add texts, captions, and credits to a video. It allows you to apply basic effects to tracks like fade in or fade out. Windows Movie Maker Offline Installer is available only for Windows XP.
It allows you to preview the video you’ve created. You can easily import videos and other files by the drag and drop mechanism. You can also export the video in different quality formats. Windows Movie Maker is one of the best applications to create or edit videos within minutes.
Software Name: Windows Movie Maker
Software Author Name: Microsoft
Version: Latest version 16.4.3528.0331
Software Categories: Multimedia
Supporting Operating Systems: Windows XP
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 131 MB
Features of Windows Movie Maker
- Windows Movies Maker allows you to perform edit functions such as cutting, trimming, splitting, etc., easily.
- You can also share the edited videos on different platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
- The User-friendly interface of this application allows users to edit videos without any technical guide or assistance.
- The AutoMovie feature is one of the impressive features of this application. Using this feature, you can create your movies more efficiently. There are seven auto movie theme options. They are default, cinematic, contemporary, zoom, pan, fade, sepia, and black and white
- It also has an option to add speed or slow-motion effects to videos.
- Camtasia Studio 8 is a software suite created and published by TechSmith. It helps you to create professional-quality videos.
- Wondershare Filmora is an all-in-one video editing tool that allows you to create and edit videos at ease.
- PicsArt is a popular photo editing tool that has plenty of in-built filters and effects to edit the image.
- Nero Wave Editor allows the users to record, edit and convert audio files.
- Picasa is the best application to view and organize your photos. It also has several in-built tools to edit photos.
Download Windows Movie Maker Offline Installer
Windows Movie Maker Offline Installer is compatible with all types of Windows Versions and it is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit users.
Windows Movie Maker Offline Installer – Download
System Requirements for Windows Movie Maker
Supported OS (32-bit and 64-bit): Windows XP Home or Professional Edition
Processor: Intel Pentium III or equivalent processor.
RAM: 128 MB.
Hard-Disk Space: 2 GB.
Previous Versions of Windows Movie Maker
The previous versions of Windows Movie Maker are listed below.
- Windows Live Movie Maker 16.4.3522
- Windows Live Movie Maker 16.4
How to Download Windows Movie Maker Offline Installer
#1. Download Windows Movie Maker Installer file to your PC by clicking the above link.
#2. Wait for the Installer file to download on the PC.
#3. Once downloaded, right-click and tap the option Open.
#4. Click Next on the pop-up menu.
#5. Follow the on-screen prompts to install Windows Movie Maker.
#6. Finally, select Install to get the application on your PC.
#7. Once installed, tap the Finish button.
Windows Movie Maker is a professional editing application that has tons of pre-built features such as fade effects, speed adjusting, trim, split, and more. Unfortunately, this application is discontinued by Microsoft. But, you can get the .exe file of Windows Movies Maker on third-party websites.